IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I'm sure I have one or two of these too. LOL I don't have a bunch of Melody Blasters however.

Cool. I'd need to get an ECS to go with it so I'm still kind of at square one either way. Maybe I should just save up for one of those Twisted Electron AY3's and a midi keyboard for some cool chip-tune like music. :)

• Like 1

Neat, I have a red Space Armada - didn't realize it was notable.

Reminds me though - I do need you guys to put together a list of rare-ish French variants. I see them all the time and dismiss 'em. I could start stockpiling and sharing the wealth - or perhaps trading for some Sears that never show up here :)

I have them both sealed. :evil: Both Masters of The Universe as well. :grin:

Reminds me though - I do need you guys to put together a list of rare-ish French variants. I see them all the time and dismiss 'em. I could start stockpiling and sharing the wealth - or perhaps trading for some Sears that never show up here :)

If you ever see a French Canadian Super Cobra grab it. Rarest of the FC games. Pretty much all of the FC Coleco and FC Parker Brothers versions are worth buying.

If you ever see a French Canadian Super Cobra grab it. Rarest of the FC games. Pretty much all of the FC Coleco and FC Parker Brothers versions are worth buying.

Suffice it to say that I'll grab ANY Super Cobra I find :P

Even the Coleco and PB games are hard to find here, boxed. I think Canada was the dumping ground for a lot of the later (but not super late) INTV Corp stuff, because I see more boxed Chip Shot and Championship Tennis and Slam Dunk than I do Coleco or PB.

This one went for a decent price....? Congo Bongo + box for $127.51.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/401003009628?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I almost bid on that, but I'm really trying hard to stop buying things just because they're good deals. I have way too much stuff and I'm trying to save money.

• Like 1