IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Does he have a Tutorvision? That would be great if the cart could be paired back with the console.

No, but he has been promised 1st dibs on chucks tutorvision when and if he ever decides to sell it.

So yes, I bet he is the one who bought it as well.

I believe there are only 3 known tutorvisions and only chucks is a final looking 1 in good shape.

I think the seller has the option to convert their auction to a Buy It Now. If I had to guess, I'd say the buyer made a decent offer ($2200) via eBay messaging, so the seller added a BIN option for the higher selling price. Probably all happened within minutes.

Sounds legit.

A little rich for my blood, but I'd love to own this Sylvania/Keyboard Component catalog:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1525443811881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=152544381188&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

So, I wasn't the winner for this sweet brochure, but much to my surprise the seller had 2 copies and offered me the second at a much cheaper price than the first. Got it today. Still pricey, but it's a very cool item that I'm excited to get.

post-14461-0-72198700-1495492653_thumb.jpeg

• Like 5

So, I wasn't the winner for this sweet brochure, but much to my surprise the seller had 2 copies and offered me the second at a much cheaper price than the first. Got it today. Still pricey, but it's a very cool item that I'm excited to get.

It looks like baby makes 3.

post-37124-0-67826600-1495516369_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Or put another way, the seller had 3 copies since I also didn't win but got a "second chance offer" the same way Atari_Bill did.

Congrats! I was wondering why I got the opportunity, but I wasn't the second place bidder. I thought #2 might have turned him down for some reason. They are very nice. Mine's in nicer condition than I was even expecting.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1525773436151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=152577343615&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$600 auction for some rough and poorly photographed games. Boxes stored flat :o Seller used Pricecharting to value the lot. Loose armor battle = $10.40.

"Sold separately you'd pay at least $1082"

"This is a 'buy it now' price. There is no 'best offer' box so please do not message me with a lower offer. You can do your own research and see my prices are super fair."

• Like 1

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1525773436151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=152577343615&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$600 auction for some rough and poorly photographed games. Boxes stored flat :o Seller used Pricecharting to value the lot. Loose armor battle = $10.40.

"This is a 'buy it now' price. There is no 'best offer' box so please do not message me with a lower offer. You can do your own research and see my prices are super fair."

Notice he used PRICESHARTING, not pricecharting. Makes sense since it looks like someone took a dump on most of these items.

• Like 7

I just did a quick check on eBay and found 8 boxed copies of Stadium Mud Buggies for sale. None are cheap, but still. I seem to remember a time when this was a little harder to find.

Conversely, I couldn't find a single Congo Bongo for sale...not even loose. 3 loose copies sold in May and there may be a few mixed in with bigger lots, but not one currently available by itself.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

Conversely, I couldn't find a single Congo Bongo for sale...not even loose. 3 loose copies sold in May and there may be a few mixed in with bigger lots, but not one currently available by itself.

There has seemed to be a glut of Super Cobra, Tut and Statium Mud Buggies lately.

I'm thinking of selling/Trading my extra Congo Bongo with a manual and the Reproduction Box. I have the same with a Learning Fun I and Mountain Madness along with a few others. I have extra CIB Turbo, Mud Buggies, sealed Super Cobra and a sealed Tut as well. I do have some wants, like a Sealed CBS Turbo or some Sealed INTV inc games with a Toys R Us or KayBee toys sticker. I hope to post them soon.

The second photo shows the Intellivision game Bolf. How rare is Bolf?

Wow. So much wrong information....

Who knew that out of the 118 games released, 3 of them were Space Spartans?

I thought there were more than 118 games released (more like 125) and he doesn't realize that doubles don't count twice.

There's only 60 unique games (61 if the unknown game isn't a duplicate) in the auction.

At least there are a couple of rare games (even though the Fathom box has seen much better days). Not my definition of super fair.

I thought there were more than 118 games released (more like 125) and he doesn't realize that doubles don't count twice.

There's only 60 unique games (61 if the unknown game isn't a duplicate) in the auction.

At least there are a couple of rare games (even though the Fathom box has seen much better days). Not my definition of super fair.

Some of the games are 'celphane wrapped' :lolblue:

I thought there were more than 118 games released (more like 125)...

118 is not wrong for Master Component releases.

=================

Intellivision Lives PC/Mac don't come up very often.

http://m.ebay.ca/itm/Intellivision-Lives-for-PC-and-MAC-CD-ROM-Version-1-1-2002-/132230528294?hash=item1ec98dbd26%3Ag%3AIpkAAOSw%7EXpZRXC0&_trkparms=pageci%253A90f66ab0-5512-11e7-bd79-74dbd180bd91%257Cparentrq%253Ac157ff8915c0ab4d6d553cc7fffb62f7%257Ciid%253A1

Edited by mr_me

Are you not counting the ECS games? I thought there were 6 of those which would make the total 119. He has some of those listed so I don't think that's where he was headed anyhow.

I don't think the guy listing knows the difference. But yes, six ECS cartridges and then one compilation cartridge would bring it down to 118 cartridges for the Master Component (although Mr. Basic partially runs without the computer adapter).

Edited by mr_me

I don't think the guy listing knows the difference. But yes, six ECS cartridges and then one compilation cartridge would bring it down to 118 cartridges for the Master Component (although Mr. Basic partially runs without the computer adapter).

Oh No !!! mr_me The Inty can of worms might be opened again. ???

If you want to be able to play all the games you'll need a collection of rom files. And if you have backgammon, checkers, chess rom files you don't need the Triple Challenge rom file.

Edit:

With music, to say you have all of a band's albums you don't have to have all the compilations (eg greatest hits albums etc.). But a serious collector probably would.

Edited by mr_me