IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Did someone buy this just for the GE paperwork, or is there something special about the box? Pricey.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2729703903941?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=272970390394&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yep, it was me..GE paperwork rocks.

Wanted an early box with the keyboard component advertised .. very nice condition with no fading and looks nice on my shelf.

Original posting came with console and some games but I just wanted the box which I have not seen come up much.

• Like 1

Wanted an early box with the keyboard component advertised .. very nice condition with no fading and looks nice on my shelf.

Original posting came with console and some games but I just wanted the box which I have not seen come up much.

If you wanted the console for the box he has it in another auction (Note the SN on the box). It is a shame to break them up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-System-2609-original-and-complete-14-games-Ready-for-1979-Fun/272970511401?hash=item3f8e4f7429:g:fMUAAOSwh1haJx61

Edited by Humblejack

Those catalogs are pretty cool and hard to find :thumbsup:

• Like 1

If you wanted the console for the box he has it in another auction (Note the SN on the box). It is a shame to break them up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-System-2609-original-and-complete-14-games-Ready-for-1979-Fun/272970511401?hash=item3f8e4f7429:g:fMUAAOSwh1haJx61

True , but the console has a nasty looking AV mod done to it so was not too keen on it ...

I wouldn't call it AV mod. It's more a screw for a modern Antenna/Sat cable.

Pretty ugly looking so put me off ...also i have small collection of extra consoles already ..worried i might end up with a backyard like one those aircraft graveyards for moth balled cold war jets in the desert

<cue competition of photos to show show who has the biggest graveyard of mothballed intellivisions...>

My modern Phillips telly is lucky to have an old school RF connection that takes PAL and NTSC

Edited by Ron The Cat
  • Like 2

Pretty ugly looking so put me off ...also i have small collection of extra consoles already ..worried i might end up with a backyard like one those aircraft graveyards for moth balled cold war jets in the desert

<cue competition of photos to show show who has the biggest graveyard of mothballed intellivisions...>

My modern Phillips telly is lucky to have an old school RF connection that takes PAL and NTSC

I did notice that little dab of glue on the bottom (ok, big dab). But the nice thing about having the boneyard of old aircraft is that you can repair the needy one. I have been tearing apart and keeping Intellivisions for over 20 years. I keep them in parts boxes. I get rid of the parts that are bad and sort the good stuff. I will gladly donate any parts you would need, but understand how that could put you off for buying. You have to admit, it is a shame.

HJ