IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

These have zero allure to me. They look too much like too many of the boxes in my collection. :P Was that style of advertising even a 'thing' at that time anyway? I don't recall seeing anything like that, but maybe it was regionally elsewhere.

Most likely it's print-on-demand, so someone wrote a script to generate a bunch of previews and is just trying to see what pulls in a few sales.

Is there a list of confirmed games that came with this variation? I know I have seen Horse Racing in this configuration.

Steve has these listed on his site:

ABPA Backgammon

Auto Racing*

Horse Racing1

Major League Baseball*

Math Fun*

NASL Soccer

NHL Hockey*

PGA Golf*

Space Battle

U.S. Ski Team Skiing

And I've seen Roulette and NBA Basketball, so 12 so far?

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

The oldest Mattel Intellivisions were made in USA. Some Hong Kong Mattel models were marked 15W with higher serials than those with 18W. This particular Mattel Intellivision does not have "Mattel Inc" molded in the bottom case, at either the top or right side. Maybe its faded or a blurry picture but only the very oldest Intellivisions were like that.

I'm a little confused. The pic in these two auctions is the same pic, one has 20 games (unlisted) and one has 25 games (unlisted), do you think I should buy them and see if both auctions have a boxed Spiker in them? The guy has 821 feedbacks at 100%. On second thought it does not say boxed games so I will have to pass.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-20-Games-Master-Component-2609-IntelliVoice-Tested-100-Working/292440307730?hash=item4416ccf812:g:glAAAOSwxL1aeq7g

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-25-Games-Master-Component-2609-IntelliVoice-Tested-100-Working/302630607230?hash=item467630997e:g:glAAAOSwxL1aeq7g