IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

A lot of the stuff that comes from Venezuela gets literally cut to pieces by customs looking for drugs,

not sure if fedex packages get better treatment but I think it is much faster than regular mail which can take months.

It's a gamble, let me know how it works out if you buy.

• Like 1

I have ordered from Venezula 3 times and everything has arrived in great condition. I have heard of games/boxes getting sliced but I've not experienced it personally. It is a risk. Most Venezula sellers know of this issue and will issue refunds/replacements.

However, shipping can be slow. Sometimes it gets stuck in customs for a week but once it took 3 months to arrive. Just have patience.

Guest LiqMat

I have ordered from Venezula 3 times and everything has arrived in great condition. I have heard of games/boxes getting sliced but I've not experienced it personally. It is a risk. Most Venezula sellers know of this issue and will issue refunds/replacements.

However, shipping can be slow. Sometimes it gets stuck in customs for a week but once it took 3 months to arrive. Just have patience.

And as I said in another post, mine arrived with no damage and in less than a week to Florida. So good things can come from Venezuela, but it sounds like luck of the draw.

Edited by LiqMat

Six shrinkwrapped games and an empty shipping carton. Nothing crazy in there, but the bidding is still reasonable. High shipping cost tho.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F162982781491

I think most of those sealed games are for sale on my website. See signature.

• Like 1

CARACAS, Venezuela!

I recently ordered something from another seller in Caracas. FedEx is sending it on a sightseeing tour of the city before moving on to the US, but tracking does show it moving every few days... And other buyers of the same seller did say "it took a long time to arrive, but arrived in great condition."

post-63701-0-02426800-1523309953_thumb.png

I recently ordered something from another seller in Caracas. FedEx is sending it on a sightseeing tour of the city before moving on to the US, but tracking does show it moving every few days... And other buyers of the same seller did say "it took a long time to arrive, but arrived in great condition."

Is it actually moving, or is the label just getting re-scanned at the same facility? If it's the latter, at least you know it's still in their system.

A lot of the stuff that comes from Venezuela gets literally cut to pieces by customs looking for drugs,

not sure if fedex packages get better treatment but I think it is much faster than regular mail which can take months.

It's a gamble, let me know how it works out if you buy.

Did you ever get a box from Venezeula with drugs in it and intellivision games?

That was the one I sent out! :thumbsup:

Same in Germany, shipped by FedEx. They made deep cuts in the shipping box, damaging the games and it not stopped there, they also took a knife and opened, with a fucking knife, a sealed game. Not removing the shrinkwrap, not opening the game as intended, just take a knife and cut it into pieces, like you mentioning it. And neither the custom clearance nor FedEx took responsability, both told me "it was the other side" and I got no refund. Nice :lol:

I searched for this uncommon variation of the Night Stalker overlays for a quite long time and finally found them in Maracaibo, Venezuela.

post-41160-0-04894100-1523455608_thumb.jpg

I received the package today and everything went well. Actually customs officers didn't have much to destroy this time.

Overlays and cart don't even smell like bananas.

• Like 2