• Worm Whomper
  • Ms. Pac-Man box
  • Rocky Battles the Champ box
  • Action Force (GI Joe) box
  • Strawberry Shortcake box
  • Deadly Dogs box

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dana

You can count me not in at an inflated price. Hmmm he paid $11.26 each, what do you think he will be asking?

Beings I screwed up the bidding I think I should make a contest of it and I have a speical gift pack for whoever is the closest.

I think we need to pm the answers so as not to give him any ideas.

PM me your answers and when they hit the market I will post the answers here on AA so all will know who won.

Cloesest answer over or under.

I won't enter the contest

Hey any reason to have a contest right?

Edit: BTW, it is either his starting price or BIN price.

Edited by Humblejack

You can count me not in at an inflated price. Hmmm he paid $11.26 each, what do you think he will be asking?

Beings I screwed up the bidding I think I should make a contest of it and I have a speical gift pack for whoever is the closest.

I think we need to pm the answers so as not to give him any ideas.

PM me your answers and when they hit the market I will post the answers here on AA so all will know who won.

Cloesest answer over or under.

I won't enter the contest

Hey any reason to have a contest right?

Edit: BTW, it is either his starting price or BIN price.

We should probably submit 2 guesses: one for the 1st scorebook listed on eBay if they are listed one at a time and another guess if all 7 scorebooks are listed in a single lot.

If anything more complicated happens, I will defer to whatever Humblejack decides to do.

We should probably submit 2 guesses: one for the 1st scorebook listed on eBay if they are listed one at a time and another guess if all 7 scorebooks are listed in a single lot.

If anything more complicated happens, I will defer to whatever Humblejack decides to do.

I never thought of the single lot theroy so I agree with the 2 guess method to resolve the small problem.

I just needed to point out something about this one:

1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=223004024888&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That was a gift I made to IntellivisionDude as a token of friendship and appreciation for his support, because he said he could never be able to afford the price of the final game and I felt sad for him. I even signed it with a special message for him. I also asked him that it was a personal gift with the condition that it should never be sold or given out to anyone else.

It is very disappointing that he would just sell it to pay for his collector's vice. He always says he needs the money, but then he goes into another collecting binge and purchase more crap. That gift was special to me, and it hurts me that someone who I respected would just dishonour it in such a way. :mad:

So if anybody here decides to bid on this, just know that you're just adding salt to an already very painful wound. :(:_(

-dZ.

I just needed to point out something about this one:

1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=223004024888&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That was a gift I made to IntellivisionDude as a token of friendship and appreciation for his support, because he said he could never be able to afford the price of the final game and I felt sad for him. I even signed it with a special message for him. I also asked him that it was a personal gift with the condition that it should never be sold or given out to anyone else.

It is very disappointing that he would just sell it to pay for his collector's vice. He always says he needs the money, but then he goes into another collecting binge and purchase more crap. That gift was special to me, and it hurts me that someone who I respected would just dishonour it in such a way. :mad:

So if anybody here decides to bid on this, just know that you're just adding salt to an already very painful wound. :(:_(

-dZ.

No Bidding for me on this,

Family, Friendship , honoring your word -some of the most important things in life...