IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I knew Sears Checkers was kind of rare but is Sears Roulette really that hard to come by? Because I thought Sears Backgammon was the other rare one.

I'd rank the rarest in this order:

Backgammon

Checkers

Night Stalker (Hong Kong version)

Snafu

Roulette

Frog Bog

Soccer

Hockey

Ah ok. I know very little about the Sears versions. I stumbled across a boxed system and some games at an estate sale a while back and picked them up even though I don't collect them. I haven't put it up for sale yet since the controllers on the system are not quite working properly but there were a bunch of CIB games that came with it:

Armor Battle

Astrosmash

Auto Racing

Baseball

Basketball

Bowling

Boxing

Checkers - I did know enough to realize this was a rare version

Football - I was surprised to see Sears versions of the playbooks

Frog Bog

Horse Racing

Poker and Blackjack

Night Stalker - it's the US version though

Roulette

Sea Battle

Snafu - has a Mattel manual though

Soccer

Space Armada

Space Battle

Space Hawk

Star Strike

Sub Hunt

Tennis

Triple Action

Utopia

Not sure how many more there are because I never put any research into them.

The different box art on all of these threw me for a loop. Sears really went all out to make it their own. I can see why people like them.

There are 29 Sears releases. You have 25 right there, if those are all Sears. 4 more for a complete set.

That is how I got my set. I was not going to collect them, but ended up with 22(?) from a lot I bought, so I finished it out.

• Like 1

There are 29 Sears releases. You have 25 right there, if those are all Sears. 4 more for a complete set.

That is how I got my set. I was not going to collect them, but ended up with 22(?) from a lot I bought, so I finished it out.

Good to know! These are all Sears and complete except for Snafu which oddly has a Mattel manual in a Sears box.

If you do decide to sell, I'm half-assed hunting for Sears Frog Bog and Snafu if you don't sell as one big lot.

I was going to sell them altogether and was just waiting to try and fix the controllers but I really don't have any idea how to or what parts are needed. You would probably want to find a Snafu with the Sears manual though.

• Like 1

Interesting cartridge. The game was unreleased back in the day and I am unaware of any prototype code ever being found nor of any homebrew re-creation of the game. The cartridge is likely an empty reproduction.

Yep, just a label made for probably an Atlantis or Beauty and the Beast cart so the whole package looks pretty.

• Like 1

Kinda pricey, but some nice goodies in this manual lot:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2328062708261?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=232806270826&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Somebody bought it - It was more than I was willing to pay for the few I need - if the person who bought it is here, would you feel like parting with some of them (assuming they're not ones you need, of course.)

Somebody bought it - It was more than I was willing to pay for the few I need - if the person who bought it is here, would you feel like parting with some of them (assuming they're not ones you need, of course.)

I didn't buy it but I have a ton of spares. What do you need?

From the listing:

This is the holy Grail of Intellivision collections, you will NOT see another one like it.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2637602154351?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=263760215435&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thats gonna be a no from me dog.

Lol. Sometimes when I see shit like this a small part of me wants to be a dick and send pics from my underground lair. Lol ???

• Like 4