IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Oh yes yours was a much better deal. I think it's more rare than spiker so it's not surprising.

Just when an uninformed seller has 1 they check eBay see the high price the last 1 sold for, figure oh it's the game that's valuable I'm sure I can get that too, the box isn't important.

Then they throw that price tag on there.

Did you buy some from Sean Kelly back then? I know he had piles and couldn't give them away.

I got mine from a guy named Mike Harsh on 21 April 2001.

• Like 1

League of Light, along with Robut Rubble, were offcially released on the Intellivision Rocks CD in 2001/02.

League of Light has great Intellivision music and can be considered the prototype to Master of Lamps on the C-64.

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 2

Ok, what's going on with this. Unless that little blue cart is significant, this seems way overpriced. Private listing. Something's fishy, no?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1832845460721?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=183284546072&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Looks like it has 10 songs listed on it.....so is this some unknown item, or something completely unrelated to the inty that got grouped with this lot?

It does say "cartridge a" on it which is hopeful it really is an intellivision item.

Weird, link still works, but new auction, different seller, different feedback numbers -- but still an Intellivision II.

Yeah, Ebay does that new thing where they show you a different item than the one that is sold. I hate that. There is often a "see the item you were really looking for" link somewhere on the page for desktop browsers.

My guess is that the cartridge is rare but not for the Intellivision. Here's a direct link since eBay now tries to auto-suggest new auctions after the original auction finishes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/183284546072?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l10137

Thanks for the link. It doesn't look wide enough to be an INTV cart.

Well, those carts seem a bit rare, but it's not like anyone is forking over big bucks for them:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2230207603351?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=223020760335&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Side note, it just occurred to me that "forking over big bucks" may be a nonintuitive idiom to ESL folks. Maybe I should have said "coughing up dead Presidents" :D