IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I'd agree with Steve, though higher prices only for really nice boxes. A few sold recently on eBay:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2732508859321?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=273250885932&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] (Cart/manual/overlays, for $76)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1925468607881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=192546860788&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] (CIB, for $155)

Was that CIB one a BIN or an auction? In my books $155 is a great deal for one I still consider a top 5 variation

With these rarities, it's all about the top two or three who really want it. Heck, remember the days when Triple Challenge, Super Cobra, Tutankham, and Body Slam were routinely ~$300 for CIB? I think that was when there were quite a few people jumping into building a complete set and doing it NOW.

TBH that $155 is a pretty darn good deal for that one. Maybe we've reached "Peak Intellivision, Inc."?

With these rarities, it's all about the top two or three who really want it. Heck, remember the days when Triple Challenge, Super Cobra, Tutankham, and Body Slam were routinely ~$300 for CIB? I think that was when there were quite a few people jumping into building a complete set and doing it NOW.

TBH that $155 is a pretty darn good deal for that one. Maybe we've reached "Peak Intellivision, Inc."?

Absolutely agree on the $300 games, and you might be right on the Peak other than some of Hank's auctions sure went well. ? The rarest of the rare still go high though.

I believe that, with the exception of LF I and II which still command top $$. And Intv Backgammmon is hot, hot, hot... maybe I will get lucky like I did with Super Series Baseball which I picked up in a $50 game lot a year ago (the seller had zero feedback, probably scared buyers).

There is still a lot of randomness, though. I had three bidders above $150 on the first signed Diner CIB, so I put the second one up right away and it sold for $89. I should have done a second chance offer, I guess.

And there was a lot of excitement when colormesticky showed a picture of the Thin Ice box with the white lettering on the sign and the UPC code, but when I put up another one of those boxes, it hasn't gotten much traction yet. Though maybe it will, it still has 8 days. https://www.ebay.com/itm/302846515679

And while I am here, i put up a couple more yesterday that I haven't mentioned:

Flattened World Championship Baseball for Intellivision (INTV) box sealed - https://www.ebay.com/itm/302847679235

USCF Chess for Intellivision (1982) NIS - https://www.ebay.com/itm/302847706319

How can I get one of those loose carts from you? Ive bought from you on eBay before. We can go through the forum here to save fees.

While I try to figure out if there is a way to stop happiestsellerever from buying up all my copies of things I post at fixed price, I have added a couple of auctions:

Family Budgeting for the Intellivision Keyboard Component: https://www.ebay.com/itm/302846144309

Slam Dunk Super Pro Basketball: https://www.ebay.com/itm/302846153136

Meanwhile, my NIS Jetsons' Ways With Words has only a few hours left (And I left the s off of Ways in the title, so that can't help) - https://www.ebay.com/itm/302837224617

Any suggestions on a price for selling loose Slam Dunk cartridges (both label variants) with instructions without leaving enough margin for happiestsellerever to want to scoop them all up. He scooped up a lot of the Slap Shots and several signed Space Spartans, It tempts me to flood the market with loose Slap Shots, but I am still considering my options there.

With less than 24 hours to go, I found the original manual for the Family Budgeting cassette that is currently on eBay. Adding it to the item. https://www.ebay.com/itm/302846144309

Meanwhile, Slam Dunk Basketball CIB + overlays is sitting at $5.50 with less than 24 hours to go. https://www.ebay.com/itm/302846153136

With three auctions ending tomorrow and two on Thursday, I expect to put some more stuff up in the next couple of days.

Something tells me adding the original manual caused the price to go up rather substantially.

Well, I would have felt silly selling an empty box with an original manual after selling a box with the cassette but no manual. (The photocopy of the manual was from the copy I am keeping).

Decent FCTVVO NFL Football - not a tough find, but you may want to get it easily:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/INTELLIVISION-NFL-FOOTBALL-CIB-1ST-EDITION-Box-FCTV-Color-Manual-2-Overlays/232903575974?hash=item363a2289a6:g:iy0AAOSwGllaV2cr

​EDIT:​ Note that it appears to be a Frankenstein copy. The cart shell and playbooks are wrong for that version.

• Like 1

Decent FCTVVO NFL Football - not a tough find, but you may want to get it easily:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/INTELLIVISION-NFL-FOOTBALL-CIB-1ST-EDITION-Box-FCTV-Color-Manual-2-Overlays/232903575974?hash=item363a2289a6:g:iy0AAOSwGllaV2cr

​EDIT:​ Note that it appears to be a Frankenstein copy. The cart shell and playbooks are wrong for that version.

I have 3 of them that are fully correct, ie: FCTVO box, NFL logo overlays, full color manual, 2 full color playbooks, no line cartridge.

I also have 3 of the Major League Baseball FCTVO as well.

If anyone wants a set they can PM me and I'll send one of each for that price.

I have 3 of them that are fully correct, ie: FCTVO box, NFL logo overlays, full color manual, 2 full color playbooks, no line cartridge.

I also have 3 of the Major League Baseball FCTVO as well.

If anyone wants a set they can PM me and I'll send one of each for that price.

Hmph... I've been listing a fully correct FCTVO NFL game the last few weeks with a starting bid of $4.99 and no takers... I'll take that asking price though if anybody wants to offer it ?.

• Like 1

Hmph... I've been listing a fully correct FCTVO NFL game the last few weeks with a starting bid of $4.99 and no takers... I'll take that asking price though if anybody wants to offer it .

Someone really needs to hit you up if it has all the right pieces. I know they are not very rare but five bucks for a good variation is an excellent price. Honestly, the 2 full color playbooks alone are worth at least that!

• Like 1

Someone really needs to hit you up if it has all the right pieces. I know they are not very rare but five bucks for a good variation is an excellent price. Honestly, the 2 full color playbooks alone are worth at least that!

I've had it on my watch list every round. I don't think it's an upgrade over mine, or I would have already bought it.

I've had it on my watch list every round. I don't think it's an upgrade over mine, or I would have already bought it.

I'm debating whether to list it one more time... I was selling a Burgertime gatefold and I had to relist it 3 times before it sold,

The more I look at those full color playbooks tho the more I fell like keeping them.

I'm debating whether to list it one more time... I was selling a Burgertime gatefold and I had to relist it 3 times before it sold,

The more I look at those full color playbooks tho the more I fell like keeping them.

Finding the playbooks in good shape can be tough for any variation. They were the one part of the paperwork that saw heavy use back in the day. A nice condition set of the full color ones is not all that easy of a find.

If you don't already have that version in your collection, I'd suggest keeping it. It's a good candidate for a primary 125 keeper. I watched that Burgertime too. It baffled me it didn't sell sooner, especially considering your prices are typically fair or even low IMO.

If you don't already have that version in your collection, I'd suggest keeping it. It's a good candidate for a primary 125 keeper. I watched that Burgertime too. It baffled me it didn't sell sooner, especially considering your prices are typically fair or even low IMO.

Im thinking that the Intellivision collector market is near saturation, even for uncommons like the gatefold Burgertime. Serious collectors mostly have what they want. Only variants, super rares, and homebrews seem to sell with any predictability.

Im thinking that the Intellivision collector market is near saturation, even for uncommons like the gatefold Burgertime. Serious collectors mostly have what they want. Only variants, super rares, and homebrews seem to sell with any predictability.

I've noticed the same thing. I doubt new collectors are entering the market at a sustainable enough pace to keep up with the sell-offs, except for the ultra rare items that are often scooped up by the existing pool of collectors that already have one (possibly as an upgrade). I think some price corrections are happening. Things got crazy for a while there. Also, I think Intellivision variant collecting is a limited (and potentially shrinking) market.