IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I have a couple items i would like to put up on Ebay, but have no Idea what to ask for them.

You could search Ebay's completed listings to get an idea. This auction for a set of Orphan Overlays recently started at $49 and ended at $242.49. Starting things off with a low opening bid is usually a good strategy that encourages potential bidders to get involved. Of course, if you know what you want for your stuff, you might as well just put it on AtariAge and see if you get a buyer.

How were the Orphan Overlays packaged? Were they in a Series 2 yellow box or just a small plastic bag? Or something else?

• Like 1

I do not remember, it was 15 years ago in 2004. I actually still have the emails from the overlays contest he had though. I think it was just a small white box that had them in. I do not have it anymore.

I would say the high end for a cib set is $300.

But the last 1 auctioned was a good deal less than that.

But if yours are loose I would think that would considerably lower the value of them.

Series 2 only had 78 overlays (37 games). Series 3 had 104 overlays (50 games) and a box. I've seen Sealed Series 3 sets go for anywhere from $200-450. Your series 2 at a minimum should fetch at least $100, so let's say $100-450 :D

Awesome price! Some sellers will ship elsewhere if you ask nicely.

Hi.

You're right, sometimes it happened to me to ask for shipping in Italy when it was not planned and I almost always had positive answers.

This morning I contacted the seller in England. He was very kind and he answered me quickly. :)

Unfortunately this is his answer : :_(

"Hi there, thanks for the message. Sorry, but at the moment I'm only posting to the UK. But thanks anyway and kind regards!"

Have a nice day.

Edited by MauAnouk2012

Well, its incomplete. Dont know if thats such a great deal to be honest.

The game has two different overlays.

Edited by Intymike

The game has two different overlays.

I know and that is even worse, because its a bit less likely to get the right replacement :)

I am going on vacation for a week, so I have pulled down everything that was just up for sale.

I have posted a 7-day auction to maintain my presence (and may yet get one or two other things up):

World Series Major League Baseball CIB : https://www.ebay.com/itm/303098669010

I am sure it is an original. I got this one back in 2001. I believe at the end of the inventory of INTV they would use whatever they had left to put the remaining stockage on the market.

post-36757-0-49234300-1552947384_thumb.jpg

Yah Im pretty sure I have a couple of games with labels like that as well.

• Like 1