IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I do find this unlikely. He gives no reason why he believes it is one, unless he just thinks super pro system = tutorvision. I did see two that sold in January 2019 on eBay that very well could have been, but the seller was unaware and sold for less than $100.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3922651026961?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=392265102696&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Launch edition? Amazing developers edition? Errrrrr..sigh.

Looked at the sellers other wares. Some shop from Santa Margarita, CA stand some from Portland, OR. My favorites are:

- 100 VHS tapes for $50 + $163 shipping

- 4 EMPTY Jameson bottles for $5.80 starting bid and $45 shipping.

Looked at the sellers other wares. Some shop from Santa Margarita, CA stand some from Portland, OR. My favorites are:

- 100 VHS tapes for $50 + $163 shipping

- 4 EMPTY Jameson bottles for $5.80 starting bid and $45 shipping.

Sweet deals!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3922651026961?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=392265102696&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Launch edition? Amazing developers edition? Errrrrr…..sigh.

I hate this stupid "launch edition" nonsense for consoles that are just regular consoles. "Launch Edition" to me means a special version of the console released only at launch for a limited time. If the same physical console was sold modified with unmodified packaging for a long time, it's not a "Launch Edition." If the console and/or packaging isn't designed specifically to advertise it is newly launched, it's not "launch edition."

I hate this stupid "launch edition" nonsense for consoles that are just regular consoles. "Launch Edition" to me means a special version of the console released only at launch for a limited time. If the same physical console was sold modified with unmodified packaging for a long time, it's not a "Launch Edition." If the console and/or packaging isn't designed specifically to advertise it is newly launched, it's not "launch edition."

Agreed. Then he doubles down with two other stupid descriptions. ?

"$300 worth of games and extras!"

Lists $140 worth of games....No extras. I guess the console itself is worth $160 :D

Jeez guys, yes it is me......Have you seen what the last one sold for? This is the one from my collection, I am selling it off. Any AA member can make me an offer....you don't know what I have in the game, so don't surmise. I think everyone that knows me knows I deal fair and the games are pristine. If not, sorry to offend you....