Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, atari2600land said:

Who would buy this? eBay item #293278805326

The design is pretty cool but the stand is unfortunately placed...

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Oh no, I melted my Atari 😮 Guess I'll call it "art" and quadruple the price.

Very creepy. 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2019 at 3:41 AM, JasonlikesINTV said:

Oh no, I melted my Atari 😮 Guess I'll call it "art" and quadruple the price.

I'm going to bump it up a notch and tie a bunch of these to my truck.  Then I'll drive around the block a few times and sell each one for $2,000 claiming they are special edition patina and retro-damaged! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2019 at 12:09 AM, IMBerzerk said:

I'm going to bump it up a notch and tie a bunch of these to my truck.  Then I'll drive around the block a few times and sell each one for $2,000 claiming they are special edition patina and retro-damaged! 

Kinda like the "distressed" jeans

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Check out the shipping cost on this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mattel-2609-Intellivision-Game-Console-with-Original-Owners-Manual-Games/183944344722?epid=22033524388&hash=item2ad3eff492:g:WRUAAOSwKVJdc-MO

 

It's more than the item itself!!  What are people thinking?  🤦‍♂️

... and that shipping only includes 'Beast' carrying that Rubbermaid container to your doorstep. If you include the `Beauty` the cost rises accordingly.

 

I wonder what that power supply in there is for? And what's in that "this is NOT SPACE BATTLE" box?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, intvsteve said:

... and that shipping only includes 'Beast' carrying that Rubbermaid container to your doorstep. If you include the `Beauty` the cost rises accordingly.

 

I wonder what that power supply in there is for? And what's in that "this is NOT SPACE BATTLE" box?

LOL!  Good questions.  Looks like the Space Battle box is scribbled out by pen for some reason.  Who knows!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Check out the shipping cost on this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mattel-2609-Intellivision-Game-Console-with-Original-Owners-Manual-Games/183944344722?epid=22033524388&hash=item2ad3eff492:g:WRUAAOSwKVJdc-MO

 

It's more than the item itself!!  What are people thinking?  🤦‍♂️

My guess is they got a quote for the entire Rubbermaid box and some of the cost includes the sheer volume.  That, and they might be having a service handling both the packaging and shipping.  Or they might just be crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

My guess is they got a quote for the entire Rubbermaid box and some of the cost includes the sheer volume.  That, and they might be having a service handling both the packaging and shipping.  Or they might just be crazy.

I’m leaning toward the latter. 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

My guess is they got a quote for the entire Rubbermaid box and some of the cost includes the sheer volume.  That, and they might be having a service handling both the packaging and shipping.  Or they might just be crazy.

 

1 hour ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I’m leaning toward the latter. 😂

They reel you in with the crazy low, low price, then sock it to ya with the shipping! o.O

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, whom ever I sold my never opened System Changer to for $100 I want to buy it back for $200 then resell it back to you for half of what this person wants.

Oh, and I too will offer free shipping.

Please note the price tag.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-System-Changer-New-in-Open-Box-Mattel-Electronics-NOS/254414965649?hash=item3b3c504b91:g:bFcAAOSwFZddxXGP

 

Intellivision-System-Changer-New-in-Open-Box-Mattel-Electronics-NOS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.....Notice what it can cost to buy it from Italy ....

Shipping costs .... .... $ 64.59
Import costs ...... $ 513.55 .... 😱

I order it immediately .... ehh ehh .....  😆

 

Istantanea_2019-11-08_19-30-28.thumb.png.aa7a4870ce91a084afb4e7ec3960e775.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Humblejack said:

Ok, whom ever I sold my never opened System Changer to for $100 I want to buy it back for $200 then resell it back to you for half of what this person wants.

Oh, and I too will offer free shipping.

Please note the price tag.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-System-Changer-New-in-Open-Box-Mattel-Electronics-NOS/254414965649?hash=item3b3c504b91:g:bFcAAOSwFZddxXGP

 

Intellivision-System-Changer-New-in-Open-Box-Mattel-Electronics-NOS

I hate people. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Mmmmmm. I like dinner. 

 

Dinner at Dannys? :D 

 

btw. after listening to the new podcast we need for the Christmas episode a PRGE resume from you...the border adventures...your battle agains mayonaise...

Edited by Intymike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...