Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Me too I’m quite (a lot!) tempted, but I have to keep cool and focus on getting first the 125 CIB...

 

and I have the (bad) feeling that it gonna be a very expensive and longlasting hobby...

 

I should have started it a decade ago...

I sold my Intellivision and all my games back in the 80's.  Regretted it.   I finally have all the games I use to own back now and many that I never had or knew about.  I only ever see loose Fathom's so this is tempting.  I have 1 loose game and that is the Atarisoft Pac-man(cart and manual).  Drives my crazy that it's loose.  Can't see every buying a loose game again.

 

However Fathom is an ok game at best so as much as I would love to complete my Imagic set that money would be better spent (for me) on new Intellivision games that I will play the crap out of.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I sold my Intellivision and all my games back in the 80's.  Regretted it.   I finally have all the games I use to own back now and many that I never had or knew about.  I only ever see loose Fathom's so this is tempting.  I have 1 loose game and that is the Atarisoft Pac-man(cart and manual).  Drives my crazy that it's loose.  Can't see every buying a loose game again.

 

However Fathom is an ok game at best so as much as I would love to complete my Imagic set that money would be better spent (for me) on new Intellivision games that I will play the crap out of.

You should definitely cancel that (104 CIB) man!

Next time I'll find a complete Pac-man I'll send you the link!

 

No one bidded the Fathom yet, but I'm sure that we will all find ourselve bidding at the very last second on it!🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Me too I’m quite (a lot!) tempted, but I have to keep cool and focus on getting first the 125 CIB...

 

and I have the (bad) feeling that it gonna be a very expensive and longlasting hobby...

 

I should have started it a decade ago...

I started around a decade ago and felt like I was late to the party.  Today is the best time to get into it, mostly because of the lack of reliable time machines 😁

 

In retrospect, I will say I started homebrews just in time.  I couldn't imagine going for a complete set in 2020.  I'd definitely be more selective.  The 125 (or at least the easiest 115) is comparably doable compared to a decade ago.  A few titles have jumped, though I think Spiker actually dropped.  Sears probably got a little harder too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 7:28 AM, Intymike said:

I made an offer of $1.

 

No reaction for my offer. 😕

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

The full homebrew collection would be truly expensive! Nothing below 50USD, very often over 100 USD, more than 150 games as far I could understand...

Check this one:

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223950246521

Hey!!!

Someone bidded the Fathom!!!

Who did???😫

 

Probably 10 people will bid on that.

My quess is it goes for $400. or more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wolfy62 said:

Probably 10 people will bid on that.

My quess is it goes for $400. or more.

Holy s...t!

I was hoping to get it with a secret last second bid at $169.99!

 

Joke aparts, my guess is more around $350.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Holy s...t!

I was hoping to get it with a secret last second bid at $169.99!

 

Joke aparts, my guess is more around $350.

You may be closer,my guess was only that...a guess.

I do need a better boxed Fathom than the one I have,but not that much better or for the expected final auction price of this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Intymike said:

 

No reaction for my offer. 😕

 

Probably taking extra time to consider it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep.  And you could buy them brand new from the Intellivision folks recently.  They may still have sone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Anybody following these?

He has a few different ECS cassettes up for auction! 

Screenshot_20201014-111259_Chrome.jpg

I do! 

Do you think it’s intersting stuff?

One is already over $100, the others still low...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I do! 

Do you think it’s intersting stuff?

One is already over $100, the others still low...

They should dramatically jump in price,I rarely see them boxed and in great shape.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

Anybody following these?

He has a few different ECS cassettes up for auction! 

Screenshot_20201014-111259_Chrome.jpg

Not ECS. Those are cassettes for the ORIGINAL Keyboard Component.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

Not ECS. Those are cassettes for the ORIGINAL Keyboard Component.

 

Thanks for the correction. 

My bad!👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Intymike said:

I bet they are all going to Canada. Or probably to California.

I live in the part of California that cant afford them.

The part with a Wife and kids....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I live in the part of California that cant afford them.

The part with a Wife and kids....

Just remember California is the most populated State of the USA and there a some Intellivision fans with a bigger income than you. ;) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...