IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Someone got a decent deal on a nice condition Sears Checkers at $61.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274532530065

Surprised it didn't go higher.

Never showed up on my eBay search criteria list. It has been posted as “does not ship to canada” which is probably why it didn’t show up. 

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

and this one would be a good deal?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143793929687

Poker and Blackjack is one of the most common Sears games.  I did a search on eBay the other day and found around 15 CIB copies available.  If you're just looking for a copy to have you can probably go cheaper.  However, if you're looking for one in decent condition, it may be worth it to pay a little more like the one you linked.  I occasionally see these sealed as well, if that's your thing.

Edit: This one's missing the manual, but might be worth watching.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284049790027

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
Link added

55 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Poker and Blackjack is one of the most common Sears games.  I did a search on eBay the other day and found around 15 CIB copies available.  If you're just looking for a copy to have you can probably go cheaper.  However, if you're looking for one in decent condition, it may be worth it to pay a little more like the one you linked.  I occasionally see these sealed as well, if that's your thing.

Edit: This one's missing the manual, but might be worth watching.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284049790027

Thank you Jason.

You probably saw this full Sears games bundle at $900

https://www.ebay.it/itm/154055731959

Quality seems to be good but not mint, 29 games CIB, $31 each, with a bit of time and patience you can get all games for less, but considering shipping costs it won’t be easy...

Just now, Morpheus said:

Thank you Jason.

You probably saw this full Sears games bundle at $900

https://www.ebay.it/itm/154055731959

Quality seems to be good but not mint, 29 games CIB, $31 each, with a bit of time and patience you can get all games for less, but considering shipping costs it won’t be easy...

He’s asking $800 in the Facebook groups. 

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Definitely overpriced for the lot.  Also, it's more fun to seek them out.  I've always enjoyed the journey over the destination.  The hunt over the kill.  The hunger over the satiation.

I’m 100% with you Jason!

This poem shall inspire ourselves and guide our purchases in the Ebay Maze:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/51296/ithaka-56d22eef917ec

• Like 1

So this arrived today from a Buy It Now listing... We had one CIS (Complete in Styrofoam) now we have a genuine CIB! We will be posting for sale or offering our first one for Trade soon...

IMG_5455.jpg

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Awesome! Congrats! 

The first one we got was early on. Fellow AA member Lathelost the bid on it due to a "Snipe" malfunction and after a quick meeting in the Garage at PRGE I passed it on to him. (Ok that is not how it happened!) Two years later we found the other one...and now the CIB with the Cover. It only took 7 years to get this. LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BBWW said:

The first one we got was early on. Fellow AA member Lathelost the bid on it due to a "Snipe" malfunction and after a quick meeting in the Garage at PRGE I passed it on to him. (Ok that is not how it happened!) Two years later we found the other one...and now the CIB with the Cover. It only took 7 years to get this. LOL

Lol. Yah I went from loose to CIB myself so I hear you. These don't come up that often 

8 hours ago, BBWW said:

So this arrived today from a Buy It Now listing... We had one CIS (Complete in Styrofoam) now we have a genuine CIB! We will be posting for sale or offering our first one for Trade soon...

IMG_5455.jpg

Wow! Grats! Someone in front of my keyboard's feelin jelly of all yousn's with all that time to watch teh ebayz. :P

• Like 1

The final Keyboard Component accessories eBay sell-off results:

•   $790.00 BASIC Cassette & Cartridge (CIB)
  •   $969.69 Geography Challenge (CIB)
  •   $716.01 Crosswords 1 (CIB)
  • $1375.00 Crosswords 2 (CIB)
  •   $722.00 Crosswords 3 (CIB)
  •   $576.66 BASIC Data Storage Cassettes (sealed!)

Oy!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lathe26 said:

Oy!

I thought the same thing!  I was NOT the person who got any of these.  I was at $251 on the BASIC Data Storage sealed with 3 seconds left... then $576 came it at the very end.  Wow!!

I thought I was nuts.

Clearly I'm just a noob!!

:D

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Lathe26 said:

Oy!

No Family Budgeting?

My Crosswords are still in shrink, but I don't have any more extras of Keyboard Component stuff. (I was neither a seller or buyer in this auctions)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lathe26 said:

Oy!

Shit got too real. Lol. Not sure why Crosswords 2 went for so much more vs 1 and 3

29 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

No Family Budgeting?

My Crosswords are still in shrink, but I don't have any more extras of Keyboard Component stuff. (I was neither a seller or buyer in this auctions)

I asked about it. It's the only one I need at this point. 

10 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

Oy!

I managed to snag the Basic Cassette and Cartridge , although I have a reverse engineered version by Decle.Thought  I did ok to pick up crosswords 3.I was huge on my reserve for crosswords 2 thinking that was mad territory ?  and just missed out. 
Crosswords 3 went for more than I paid for the shrink wrapped Jack Lalanne last year , maybe someone really just needed to complete the set.

Guess if you have to wait a few years to ever see another one appear you may think it’s worth it. Is it typically kc owners bidding ?  , that’s a small market. Are we at new price points or was this a random blip 

Edited by Ron The Cat
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ron The Cat said:

I managed to snag the Basic Cassette and Cartridge , although I have a reverse engineered version by Decle.Thought  I did ok to pick up crosswords 3.I was huge on my reserve for crosswords 2 thinking that was mad territory ?  and just missed out. 
Crosswords 3 went for more than I paid for the shrink wrapped Jack Lalanne last year , maybe someone really just needed to complete the set.

Guess if you have to wait a few years to ever see another one appear you may think it’s worth it. Is it typically kc owners bidding ?  , that’s a small market. Are we at new price points or was this a random blip 

Off the top of my head that Crosswords 2 might be a record for KC software. Ouch.