Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

For what it’s worth my average cost on all my Digiplay games is around $35 so it seems reasonable. Some good ones in there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

For what it’s worth my average cost on all my Digiplay games is around $35 so it seems reasonable. Some good ones in there. 

Thanks Cmart, then I’ll try to get them. They look in quite good condition...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks Cmart, then I’ll try to get them. They look in quite good condition...

It’s the shipping that hurts from Brazil. Get a quote.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

It’s the shipping that hurts from Brazil. Get a quote.  

You are right! Probably the import duties would turn the good deal in a bad one...

But I have a competitive advantage... A friend of mine that lives in San Paolo: he can buy the games for me and bring them to Italy in his bag when he comes over!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2020 at 2:18 PM, wolfy62 said:

Only if you have nothing better to do with $30.k.

I have that same game shrinkwrapped and in the same condition I am sure,but not graded.

I cant imagine mine being worth more than $200. US Dollars,just as a guess. 

I don't know man, He-Man collectors are nuts.  I post on He-Man.org from time to time because I grew up in that era and have some nostalgia for it.  Try throwing yours up with a reserve price you think is crazy (if you want to keep it), say $500, and see what the bidding gets up to.  I would bet a well-written ebay ad would go well over $200 for a sealed version of the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jaxivision said:

I predict it will go for half a million.

It will at least be "pricey"!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BBWW said:

It will at least be "pricey"!

 

Its probably only interesting to people who like collecting sealed stuff anyway.😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2020 at 2:24 PM, Rik1138 said:

Damn, I should have had it graded and sealed in a plastic box first... THEN I'd be rich.  :)

No doubt! That really heated up there at the end and is is exactly why I don’t collect sealed games.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2020 at 6:00 PM, mozartpc27 said:

I don't know man, He-Man collectors are nuts.  I post on He-Man.org from time to time because I grew up in that era and have some nostalgia for it.  Try throwing yours up with a reserve price you think is crazy (if you want to keep it), say $500, and see what the bidding gets up to.  I would bet a well-written ebay ad would go well over $200 for a sealed version of the game.

I keep getting sniped on He-Man boxed copies. Not even looking for sealed, just a box in good condition. (It's the last non-ECS Mattel Electronics release I'm missing boxed.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2020 at 6:00 PM, mozartpc27 said:

I don't know man, He-Man collectors are nuts.  I post on He-Man.org from time to time because I grew up in that era and have some nostalgia for it.  Try throwing yours up with a reserve price you think is crazy (if you want to keep it), say $500, and see what the bidding gets up to.  I would bet a well-written ebay ad would go well over $200 for a sealed version of the game.

We will see just how crazy -  https://www.ebay.com/itm/303832803390

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...