Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

I gotta win this to get those clip on red button things!

After you win you can send me the Sylvania and Super Pro System so they are not cluttering up your house.  Yes I would do that for you.  No need to thank me.  :)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

After you win you can send me the Sylvania and Super Pro System so they are not cluttering up your house.  Yes I would do that for you.  No need to thank me.  :)

You got it!👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

OMG I can't believe that worked.  I mean no problem, I'm here for you.  

Your reasoning was perfectly valid.

I already have too much stuff and I would only want to keep what I dont already have.

Besides,I like to help out my collecting brothers whenever I can!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

Your reasoning was perfectly valid.

I already have too much stuff and I would only want to keep what I dont already have.

Besides,I like to help out my collecting brothers whenever I can!

Well, Wolfy, if I may, if you have some extra INTV games you would like to get rid of it one day, don’t forget the very new but passionate collectors that are still struggeling to make 125 and PM me! 😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Intelligentleman said:

Well I bought a computer adapter. Condition was described as like new, in-box. Light blemishes on the box. Comes next week. Gotta hide it from the wife.

Good luck dude! It won’t be easy...

Where did you find it?

Ebay?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I got my ECS last year it was no problem.  Just brought the box in and walked it down to the basement.  Wife didn't say anything.  Thank you The Batchelor for distracting her.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

When I got my ECS last year it was no problem.  Just brought the box in and walked it down to the basement.  Wife didn't say anything.  Thank you The Batchelor for distracting her.

All I gotta do is get the package when it comes. Then down to the basement with the intellivision II

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Congrats! It looks really awesome...


For the Synthesizer (US version) you missed these NIB ones at 200 bucks:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254785575302

Dunno if it was a good deal, I would say yes...

I'd say so too. Been looking at a couple used but nice ones at more than that price. That said, I can't spend upwards of $400 in dusty old video games in the same week. 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Intelligentleman said:

I'd say so too. Been looking at a couple used but nice ones at more than that price. That said, I can't spend upwards of $400 in dusty old video games in the same week. 🤣

Yes, way too risky for your family...😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

I see that part number ends in -G1. Were any of the really early ones released without the G1 suffix?

That's a good question.  I don't know but perhaps someone else here does...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neogeoman said:

A complete in box copy of Sea Venture sold on ebay last night for $391....all I have to say is wow.  The homebrew scene is alive and well

Someone overpaid.  Still, two bids on the upper $300s and another over $100.  It did come with an awesome patch, though...

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neogeoman said:

A complete in box copy of Sea Venture sold on ebay last night for $391....all I have to say is wow.  The homebrew scene is alive and well

That's crazy.And incredible.I dont understand certain things,this is one of them.

But I will say I am glad I bought it  for the original price of $60. a couple years back!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I would have purchased one back when they were $60. I'm willing to pay a slight premium but not nearly $400!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with all of you, it's a great game but not worth 400 dollars, even though the patch is sweet. Glad I got it from GDG back when it was released 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...