Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

Potential Tutorvision on eBay with a BIN of $199.  I am speculating here, not the seller.  The picture is blurry, but you can definitely see a circuit board through the vents, the parts are are hard to make out but seem to line up, and the serial number is close to one of the 2 serial number ranges.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193885772314

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

Potential Tutorvision on eBay with a BIN of $199.  I am speculating here, not the seller.  The picture is blurry, but you can definitely see a circuit board through the vents, the parts are are hard to make out but seem to line up, and the serial number is close to one of the 2 serial number ranges.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193885772314

I saw this one and debated on it. It certainly does have the possibility, but I just couldn’t spend that much on a maybe.  Someone already snagged it now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that and hesitated...now gone. Oh well...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding that potential TutorVision, does that system do anything differently/better with it's advanced circuitry? Or is it just desirable for it's rarity? If I recall... isn't it possible to have the advanced components but lack the modified EXEC, essentially making it just a heavier Intellivision?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just posted a CIB Flapee Bird for sale. Can’t figure out how to post the link here from my phone. Wile E Coyote is more of a genius than I am. ;)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I bought that potential Tutorvision system from ebay for $170 + shipping... pretty high risk for the price but I think it worked out?  Does this confirm it?

 

That being said,  i do not get a picture but I noticed the large black cap is no longer connected at one side so hopefully that is the issue...

 

 

IMG_20210213_225906725_HDR.jpg

Edited by eebuckeye
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reattached the cap and all is good!  The overscan is terrible on this old tv - I only used it to see if I could get it working after the fix.  I got lucky..

tutorvision.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, eebuckeye said:

I reattached the cap and all is good!  The overscan is terrible on this old tv - I only used it to see if I could get it working after the fix.  I got lucky..

tutorvision.jpg

Lucky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is missing the wbexec.

 

20210210_175422.thumb.jpg.cf95b232cccb4a24c1c40f555943fe83.jpg

 

Im hoping sometime we can get these wbexec chips made to make the ones missing the exec full tutors.

The exec is socketed so they would be easy to swap in.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, eebuckeye said:

I reattached the cap and all is good!  The overscan is terrible on this old tv - I only used it to see if I could get it working after the fix.  I got lucky..

tutorvision.jpg

Would you please post a pic of the S/N:  It would be fun to see if there is a pattern.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, eebuckeye said:

I reattached the cap and all is good!  The overscan is terrible on this old tv - I only used it to see if I could get it working after the fix.  I got lucky..

tutorvision.jpg

Congratulations!  I hope the earlier post on AtariAge helped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Humblejack said:

Would you please post a pic of the S/N:  It would be fun to see if there is a pattern.

If it’s the one I think from eBay, the SN was 9001.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Morpheus said:

French conversational cassette CIB in this bundle!!!

Let’s see how high will end this auction...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164707919130

Would love to get the FCTVVO Backgammon from this lot, but I don't think I'll be bidding against anyone who wants that Conversational French.  

 

I bought a lot of 8 games in October that had a beauty FCTVVO Backgammon but it never showed up. Oddly, two other one-off Intellivision purchases made at the same time, all through eBay, all from different sellers, all going through the eBay Global Shipping Center (USA to Canada), didn't arrive. 😞  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BigDumer said:

Would love to get the FCTVVO Backgammon from this lot, but I don't think I'll be bidding against anyone who wants that Conversational French.  

 

I bought a lot of 8 games in October that had a beauty FCTVVO Backgammon but it never showed up. Oddly, two other one-off Intellivision purchases made at the same time, all through eBay, all from different sellers, all going through the eBay Global Shipping Center (USA to Canada), didn't arrive. 😞  

I’m using any saved up funds to try for this myself.  I doubt I have enough, but if I did get it, we can work out a deal for the Backgammon.  I don’t need it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...