Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Atari_Bill said:

I’m using any saved up funds to try for this myself.  I doubt I have enough, but if I did get it, we can work out a deal for the Backgammon.  I don’t need it.  

Thanks @Atari_Bill - I'll be cheering for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

For that matter I wouldn’t need the Poker or Checkers and they would available as well. 

Well, I’m out already.  200 was all I can spare at the moment.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Those are going to get messy.

Yeah, I should have known.  I guess my search continues...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I was going to take a stab at that Scooby Doo but I actually slept in today and missed it.  I never sleep in (usually). 

Ha, I set my alarm. I needed to get up around then anyway, and this was a good extra incentive. I didn't need to buy another $$$ item right now anyway.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Intelligentleman said:

Ha, I set my alarm. I needed to get up around then anyway, and this was a good extra incentive. I didn't need to buy another $$$ item right now anyway.

Keep yours eyes open,as I recall its pretty common and goes pretty cheap sometimes too.

You'll get it!👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cedropoole said:

I have become a CIB snob.  For a long time I had He-man as a loose cart and it bothered me.  So I don't grab the loose carts anymore unless I can also find the box and manual.  I did buy Thunder Castle loose because Luc had a box and manual for sale back in 2020.  I once jumped on an Atarisoft Pac-man too fast.  What I thought was the box was just the manual.  Didn't realize my error until it arrived.  Such a noob.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

$48 loose?  Cart is worth $10 max.  I got my sealed one for around $30-35, though I know the price has increased since 

"Increased" is an understatement.  late 2020 was not a good time to start collecting some of the tougher to find games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, vtadave said:

"Increased" is an understatement.  late 2020 was not a good time to start collecting some of the tougher to find games.

Yeah what the hell? It'd be one thing if Scooby Doo and Jetsons were rad games... But from what I've seen, that does not appear to be the case. Still, I'm intrigued by the glimpses of what might have been if not for the crash. And Mattel's baffling decisions surrounding the intellivision, the ECS, and the Aquarius.

Edited by Intelligentleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Intelligentleman said:

Yeah what the hell? It'd be one thing if Scooby Doo and Jetsons were rad games... But from what I've seen, that does not appear to be the case. Still, I'm intrigued by the glimpses of what might have been if not for the crash. And Mattel's baffling decisions surrounding the intellivision, the ECS, and the Aquarius.

I wonder if the price inflation was partially because I have had a couple of gatefold copies of it that I sold at auction in the last several months. I know things like that can mess up the price charting sites. It took quite a while for those to recover from my NIS FCTVVO LV Poker/BJ a couple of years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

I wonder if the price inflation was partially because I have had a couple of gatefold copies of it that I sold at auction in the last several months. I know things like that can mess up the price charting sites. It took quite a while for those to recover from my NIS FCTVVO LV Poker/BJ a couple of years ago.

Well if anything, wouldn't increased availability drive prices down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vtadave said:

"Increased" is an understatement.  late 2020 was not a good time to start collecting some of the tougher to find games.

I said the same thing in 2011.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

Well if anything, wouldn't increased availability drive prices down?

Sellers have a tendency to base their asking prices on the highest selling copy they can find.  When a rare variant sells for multiple times what the normal one sells for, there's inevitably a few sellers who rush to list the common one for the higher amount.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Intelligentleman said:

Yeah what the hell? It'd be one thing if Scooby Doo and Jetsons were rad games... But from what I've seen, that does not appear to be the case.

Wait until you see the prices of LF1 and LF2 😁

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

I wonder if the price inflation was partially because I have had a couple of gatefold copies of it that I sold at auction in the last several months. I know things like that can mess up the price charting sites. It took quite a while for those to recover from my NIS FCTVVO LV Poker/BJ a couple of years ago.

Wish I knew who ended up with that shrink wrapped FCTVVO poker.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...