IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

3 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Wow. Way too low. I would have bought those for twice the price and used them for my s'mores bonfire. ? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Intelligentleman said:

What's the condition like? I paid roughly the same for Beamrider on the big auction site about a year ago. Maybe 1.5 years? I feel like I paid closer to $30. River Raid price does not surprise me. It might be a good deal if the items are in decent shape!

They look to be both in pretty good shape.  Not perfect by any means, but the Activision boxes seem to hold up pretty well....unlike Coleco

I am going to hawk my own listings for a moment.

I just posted this working ECS. It is missing the stickers where the serial numbers go on both parts, as it was a Q/A version (the power cord still has Traci's name on it). The computer unit is Made in the USA, which may increase its interest to certain people.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303972205394

While I am here, this M-Network decal may have ducked under the radar by a typo in the title--- https://www.ebay.com/itm/303967218928?hash=item46c5dbacf0:g:Mk4AAOSwNs1gfdra

More fixed price stuff going up this evening, including some loose ECS keyboards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, vtadave said:

They look to be both in pretty good shape.  Not perfect by any means, but the Activision boxes seem to hold up pretty well....unlike Coleco

Well then I think between my price estimate and the one shared by JasonLikesINTV, you've got a pretty reasonable idea of what might be a fair price. I hope! ?

Edited by Intelligentleman

6 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

Well then I think between my price estimate and the one shared by JasonLikesINTV, you've got a pretty reasonable idea of what might be a fair price. I hope! ?

Thanks.  Bought the Beam Rider but passed on River Raid.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, vtadave said:

I was more of a River Raid guy on the Intellivision, but will be interesting to compare the two versions.

I will admit I've played much less River Raid than Beamrider.  I probably need to give it more of a deep dive.  I also have both for the 2600, but have only played Beamrider.  I definitely need to dig more into the Atari Activision library.

44 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I will admit I've played much less River Raid than Beamrider.  I probably need to give it more of a deep dive.  I also have both for the 2600, but have only played Beamrider.  I definitely need to dig more into the Atari Activision library.

Atari beamrider is solid. I almost like it better than the intellivision version. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 5:01 PM, BSRSteve said:

I am going to hawk my own listings for a moment.

I just posted this working ECS. It is missing the stickers where the serial numbers go on both parts, as it was a Q/A version (the power cord still has Traci's name on it). The computer unit is Made in the USA, which may increase its interest to certain people.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303972205394

While I am here, this M-Network decal may have ducked under the radar by a typo in the title--- https://www.ebay.com/itm/303967218928?hash=item46c5dbacf0:g:Mk4AAOSwNs1gfdra

More fixed price stuff going up this evening, including some loose ECS keyboards.

Do you remember what the story is on the M Network decal?   All the others I’ve ever seen are round. I can’t find another quite like this one.