IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

6 minutes ago, vtadave said:

If I remember correctly, a guy in Europe (Belgium?) had some rare stuff, but all the boxes had been cut down to just the faces.  Someone bought these from him, framed them, and marked the price way up.  It's kinda neat, but not worth the price.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

If I remember correctly, a guy in Europe (Belgium?) had some rare stuff, but all the boxes had been cut down to just the faces.  Someone bought these from him, framed them, and marked the price way up.  It's kinda neat, but not worth the price.

The seller is one of the most notorious overpricing resellers out there.  

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

27 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

The seller is one of the most notorious overpricing resellers out there.  

That seller sucks and the price is a joke. The only value lies in the three carts. Rest is garbage now. Lol. Offer $300 for the carts. 

• Like 3

On 5/16/2021 at 6:52 AM, JasonlikesINTV said:

If I remember correctly, a guy in Europe (Belgium?) had some rare stuff, but all the boxes had been cut down to just the faces.

Netherlands, a reseller got a quite complete collection but all boxes were cutted in a way that you couldn’t even reglue them back in shape (I wrote to the seller)...

A crime against the HumanInty!?

• Haha 1