Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Congratulation for the Turbo French Canadian, nice catch! When did you buy it?  Was it very expensive if I may ask?

I bought the Canadian Turbo a couple hours ago from this same Canadian seller with the Zaxxon.  I paid more than I should have, but a Buy Now FROM CANADA? I barely looked at the price.  More than $200 CDN.  This is the auction pic...not going to count it until I have it in my hands.  It's been a loooong dry spell for me so I wasn't going to miss out on this.

 

FCTurbo.thumb.PNG.d6349066708e92ac6180cb53791141d9.PNG

Edited by BigDumer
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigDumer said:

I bought the Canadian Turbo a couple hours ago from this same Canadian seller with the Zaxxon.  I paid more than I should have, but a Buy Now FROM CANADA? I barely looked at the price.  More than $200 CDN.  This is the auction pic...not going to count it until I have it in my hands.  It's been a loooong dry spell for me so I wasn't going to miss out on this.

 

FCTurbo.thumb.PNG.d6349066708e92ac6180cb53791141d9.PNG

Awesome! And congrats! Plus the sticker too. Nicely done. 👍🏻

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I’m quite tempted by this Zaxxon French Canadian but the box seems, to me, cutted in a way to open it as book.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124774569867

 

Do you confirm that the box should be like all CBS/Coleco ones?

Too bad the box was murdered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BigDumer said:

I bought the Canadian Turbo a couple hours ago from this same Canadian seller with the Zaxxon.  I paid more than I should have, but a Buy Now FROM CANADA? I barely looked at the price.  More than $200 CDN.  This is the auction pic...not going to count it until I have it in my hands.  It's been a loooong dry spell for me so I wasn't going to miss out on this.

 

FCTurbo.thumb.PNG.d6349066708e92ac6180cb53791141d9.PNG

Great pickup on that,I almost went for it because I have wanted to upgrade my reasonably crummy boxed Turbo for years.

Well done!👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now, my embarrassing story. I finished lunch today and checked eBay on my phone. That's when I saw the Canadian Turbo, complete, Buy Now, shipping from Canada (this is huge for us!). I went to buy it on my phone, but I had recently changed all my passwords and I wasn't totally sure of my PayPal password. So I ran upstairs to my computer, refreshed eBay, saw the auction listing, clicked Buy Now, confirmed my PayPal password and bought it. Yay?

 

Unfortunately, this is when I realized that the seller had TWO Canadian Turbos for sale. Both with identical auction listing names. The one I had just bought had the cut box (to make it like a gatefold) and just the cart and manual. I didn't want that one. I wanted the one with the sticker and warranty and an intact box!  So I clicked Buy Now on the other one so I don't miss it.  Now I've spent over $400 CDN on TWO Canadian Turbos.  I quickly messaged the seller to explain what happened and asked if he'd cancel the purchase on the one I didn't want.  Thankfully he was great about it and quickly cancelled the transaction.  We've been chatting a bit since then; sounds like he got a big Intellivision collection from someone and put some of the biggest games up today, and the rest will go up tomorrow.

 

I'm not sure if someone bought that other Turbo, or if it hasn't gone back up for auction after the transaction was cancelled.  All I know is that it's not there now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigDumer said:

So now, my embarrassing story. I finished lunch today and checked eBay on my phone. That's when I saw the Canadian Turbo, complete, Buy Now, shipping from Canada (this is huge for us!). I went to buy it on my phone, but I had recently changed all my passwords and I wasn't totally sure of my PayPal password. So I ran upstairs to my computer, refreshed eBay, saw the auction listing, clicked Buy Now, confirmed my PayPal password and bought it. Yay?

 

Unfortunately, this is when I realized that the seller had TWO Canadian Turbos for sale. Both with identical auction listing names. The one I had just bought had the cut box (to make it like a gatefold) and just the cart and manual. I didn't want that one. I wanted the one with the sticker and warranty and an intact box!  So I clicked Buy Now on the other one so I don't miss it.  Now I've spent over $400 CDN on TWO Canadian Turbos.  I quickly messaged the seller to explain what happened and asked if he'd cancel the purchase on the one I didn't want.  Thankfully he was great about it and quickly cancelled the transaction.  We've been chatting a bit since then; sounds like he got a big Intellivision collection from someone and put some of the biggest games up today, and the rest will go up tomorrow.

 

I'm not sure if someone bought that other Turbo, or if it hasn't gone back up for auction after the transaction was cancelled.  All I know is that it's not there now.

Nice adventure with an happy end!😀

The Turbo French Canadian is a nice piece!👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

That seller is always overpricing his games, but this time it’s really nuts. He is like the happiestsellerever…

You should submit a fair offer.  Maybe $1000.  Or $100 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

You should submit a fair offer.  Maybe $1000.  Or $100 😁

Well, the last sold was the one on Auction end of last december. It reached around 1200 bucks, but eventually the winner didn’t pay for it and the seller contacted and proposed me 1.400€, because he paid 1.830 bucks in 2018, (which is confirmed by pricechart.com)

Let’s se how the Panama’s one will end…

I think that for that game CIB in good conditions 1.200/1.300 bucks nowadays could be a fear price…

Lot of money, but the Spiker is the Spiker…

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Well, the last sold was the one on Auction end of last december. It reached around 1200 bucks, but eventually the winner didn’t pay for it and the seller contacted and proposed me 1.400€, because he paid 1.830 bucks in 2018, (which is confirmed by pricechart.com)

Let’s se how the Panama’s one will end…

I think that for that game CIB in good conditions 1.200/1.300 bucks nowadays could be a fear price…

Lot of money, but the Spiker is the Spiker…

 

Yeah, going rate has fluctuated from $700-2000 in recent years.  $1200-1300 seems reasonable these days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, magnificat said:

Not sure if anyone missed it or maybe i missed it if anyone reported this one.  spiker original ending in 2 hrs.

 

Spiker: Super Pro Volleyball Intellivision Complete CIB | eBay  

 

At 1.495 bucks, no offers.

It looks like the 1.200-1.300 bucks range might be appropriate…

 

But now it’s back on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spiker-Super-Pro-Volleyball-Intellivision-Complete-CIB-/224504544945?_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249

 

Let’s see if this time it will be bought…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before I throw them outgarage sale them for 50 cents... is anyone dying to get their hands on some of the old 25-in-1 plug and play units? Ebay prices for these are basically nil, and I need to make space. I have a CIB and 2 loose. And they're kinda superfluous when you have 8 original consoles and lots of real carts + multicarts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2021 at 1:29 PM, freewheel said:

Before I throw them outgarage sale them for 50 cents... is anyone dying to get their hands on some of the old 25-in-1 plug and play units? Ebay prices for these are basically nil, and I need to make space. I have a CIB and 2 loose. And they're kinda superfluous when you have 8 original consoles and lots of real carts + multicarts.

PM sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...