Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, IntvCasey said:

There was another recently as well… after the $300 one… I believe it was $200 BIN

Wow! I didn’t even see that one: it was bought very fast then, I check ebay quite frequently…

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Pretty sure it’s fairly rare, but I know I’ve seen similar condition ones sell for maybe $100. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a CIB Math Fun on Ebay that's going for over $200. right now.

What's up with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wolfy62 said:

There is a CIB Math Fun on Ebay that's going for over $200. right now.

What's up with that?

It’s the earliest FCTVVO version that many of us are looking for.  I went up to $200 and bailed at that point. I’ll keep searching. 

Edited by Atari_Bill
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

It’s the earliest FCTVVO version that many of us are looking for.  I went up to $200 and bailed at that point. I’ll keep searching. 

Was that you that bid 199.99 lol… I was in until right above you then stopped as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, IntvCasey said:

Was that you that bid 199.99 lol… I was in until right above you then stopped as well

Yeah, that was me doing the aggressive bidding with you after you topped me 😝

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Yeah, that was me doing the aggressive bidding with you after you topped me 😝

Had I known it was you I would of let it alone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, IntvCasey said:

Had I known it was you I would of let it alone 

Thanks, but didn’t matter in the end. We both got topped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Thanks, but didn’t matter in the end. We both got topped. 

True lol… have anything to trade for one? 🤷🏻‍♂️

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IntvCasey said:

True lol… have anything to trade for one? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Working through items in my sell list.  Once I get to Intellivision, yes I do have items I would offer up in trade.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2021 at 12:59 PM, wolfy62 said:

There is a CIB Math Fun on Ebay that's going for over $200. right now.

What's up with that?


People like Mathematics.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got lucky and checked eBay between meetings and saw this FC Roulette:

FC_Roulette.thumb.PNG.a2423870b1de27d2ddbe45faa6012a2d.PNG

 

Even with the high shipping of $21 and some writing on the box...for $31 CDN total, I am super happy to get one of the 3 French Canadian boxes that I needed!  Couldn't click the Buy It Now button fast enough when I saw the $10 price.

 

I have a pristine FC Roulette manual and the cart that came with it, if I need to replace the ones in this set.

Edited by BigDumer
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BigDumer said:

Just got lucky and checked eBay between meetings and saw this FC Roulette:

FC_Roulette.thumb.PNG.a2423870b1de27d2ddbe45faa6012a2d.PNG

 

Even with the high shipping of $21 and some writing on the box...for $31 CDN total, I am super happy to get one of the 3 French Canadian boxes that I needed!  Couldn't click the Buy It Now button fast enough when I saw the $10 price.

 

I have a pristine FC Roulette manual and the cart that came with it, if I need to replace the ones in this set.

Wow!!!!!

 

congrats!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BigDumer said:

Just got lucky and checked eBay between meetings and saw this FC Roulette:

FC_Roulette.thumb.PNG.a2423870b1de27d2ddbe45faa6012a2d.PNG

 

Even with the high shipping of $21 and some writing on the box...for $31 CDN total, I am super happy to get one of the 3 French Canadian boxes that I needed!  Couldn't click the Buy It Now button fast enough when I saw the $10 price.

 

I have a pristine FC Roulette manual and the cart that came with it, if I need to replace the ones in this set.

Congrats! Awesome pickup. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2021 at 9:18 PM, JasonlikesINTV said:

Beat'em & Sell'em

 

Screenshot_20210810-133812_Samsung Internet.jpg

 

p.s.: wow, this is the 14,000th comment of this thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...