Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

If it is a reproduction it seems

like a lot of work to go to to maybe sell a fairly common game

 

22 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I dont think it’s a repro. Looks legit with with tape on the shrink wrap for some odd reason. I don’t recall any repro Burgertime boxes. 

 

19 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Guessing either someone opened it and taped the plastic shut, or the plastic split open and they taped it to keep from splitting more.

What my three nerdy friends said. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I’m sure they’re confused as to why their copy isn’t selling at that bargain Price!

Yes, probably…

But market is so crazy in these days that they might even succede in selling it at that price: there might be some buyers not aware neither about the little FCTVVO detail!!!😵💫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, probably…

But market is so crazy in these days that they might even succede in selling it at that price: there might be some buyers not aware neither about the little FCTVVO detail!!!😵💫

Most sellers probably aren’t aware of FCTVVO and it’s helped raise the average price for the non-FCTVVO. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2021 at 5:51 AM, Cellblock1138 said:

Most sellers probably aren’t aware of FCTVVO and it’s helped raise the average price for the non-FCTVVO. 

Yeah, it took months for the online price guides to recover when I sold my NIS FCTVVO Las Vegas Poker Blackjack for over $100 a couple of years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

Yeah, it took months for the online price guides to recover when I sold my NIS FCTVVO Las Vegas Poker Blackjack for over $100 a couple of years ago.

100 is looking like a bargain now.  These things are hitting 300.  🙁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BSRSteve said:

Yeah, it took months for the online price guides to recover when I sold my NIS FCTVVO Las Vegas Poker Blackjack for over $100 a couple of years ago.

Wow, today a NIS FCTVVO Poker Blackjack would probably reach 500+ bucks!!!🤠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Wow, today a NIS FCTVVO Poker Blackjack would probably reach 500+ bucks!!!🤠

I’m only missing 3 sealed ones to complete my sealed FCTVVO collection. Poker, armor battle & backgammon. I have a lead on backgammon, but not the rest. If anyone has one, please PM me 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I’m only missing 3 sealed ones to complete my sealed FCTVVO collection. Poker, armor battle & backgammon. I have a lead on backgammon, but not the rest. If anyone has one, please PM me 😁

Wow, good luck with your search.  That’s not something you can complete overnight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

I was a little surprised no one had an interest in the auction for these.

 

54274DE3-1271-4F87-B111-67746545B3AD.thumb.jpeg.30d562c9f478958ed3ccdd96c375246d.jpeg7E16D984-08C2-4896-80A4-D5C8BE3F042C.thumb.jpeg.4b35c3805b3b89501e5f49654f931348.jpeg

Those are really cool! I would have been interested had i known :) Love that artwork!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stupus said:

Those are really cool! I would have been interested had i known :) Love that artwork!

It went through full auction and I got it for minimum bid.  Must have just gone under the radar.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

It went through full auction and I got it for minimum bid.  Must have just gone under the radar.  

Did the listing contain the word Intellivision or Mattel?

Haven’t seen it on Ebay, but I only search with Intellivision or Mattel Electronics words…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Did the listing contain the word Intellivision or Mattel?

Haven’t seen it on Ebay, but I only search with Intellivision or Mattel Electronics words…

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165005101704?hash=item266b120a88%3Ag%3AC9kAAOSwkGhhDbRw&nma=true&si=kpq7tXdlYjtlP0B%2FkLxQ2nFvU%2FM%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Did the listing contain the word Intellivision or Mattel?

Haven’t seen it on Ebay, but I only search with Intellivision or Mattel Electronics words…

Yeah, the first word in the title was Intellivision.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

It went through full auction and I got it for minimum bid.  Must have just gone under the radar.  

I saw it and thought about it.....

I just have too many irons in various collecting fires.

I gotta draw the line somewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wolfy62 said:

I saw it and thought about it.....

I just have too many irons in various collecting fires.

I gotta draw the line somewhere. 

Totally understand that!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I was a little surprised no one had an interest in the auction for these.

 

54274DE3-1271-4F87-B111-67746545B3AD.thumb.jpeg.30d562c9f478958ed3ccdd96c375246d.jpeg7E16D984-08C2-4896-80A4-D5C8BE3F042C.thumb.jpeg.4b35c3805b3b89501e5f49654f931348.jpeg

Great pickup. I have them already or I definitely would have bid on them. I know a couple other folks here already have them as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Great pickup. I have them already or I definitely would have bid on them. I know a couple other folks here already have them as well.

It’s really the side buttons that are the main thumb killers. They should have made something for them too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

It’s really the side buttons that are the main thumb killers. They should have made something for them too!

Someone did.post-43287-0-70513800-1486735781.thumb.jpg.97c7b79bba921c2c5e0a3ada48a3a3c3.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...