Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Morpheus said:

That looks like a home made label to me. The description even says "Game cart only. No label"

 

Edited by BSRSteve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

That looks like a home made label to me. The description even says "Game cart only. No label"

 

You shouldn’t be afraid to tell us the truth Steve…

You would like to win the auction with few bucks wouldn’t you???🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone must be selling off their collection.

Ive seen alot of old homebrews sell on Ebay over the last few days...

4-Tris, Stonix, Minehunter, SameGame ... and now Space Patrol is up.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Space-Patrol-by-Left-Turn-Only-Complete-/185341409293?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Someone must be selling off their collection.

Ive seen alot of old homebrews sell on Ebay over the last few days...

4-Tris, Stonix, Minehunter, SameGame ... and now Space Patrol is up.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Space-Patrol-by-Left-Turn-Only-Complete-/185341409293?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

 

Which 4tris?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IntvCasey said:

And Roger that auction isn’t from this Casey… I only buy stuff lol

Lol....  sorry. I thought that was you.

The 4-Tris went for $120.. which was a great deal imo... (doesnt come up very often).

It was the intelligentvision version, not philly classic (which i wish i still had)

 

tenor (3) (1).gif

20220317_003552.jpg

Edited by Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Lol....  sorry. I thought that was you.

The 4-Tris went for $120.. which was a great deal imo... (doesnt come up very often).

It was the intelligentvision version, not philly classic (which i wish i still had)

 

 

I have this one... but who's Dan?

Do you have idea of the value of the Philly Classic ?

 

Capture d’écran 2022-03-17 à 07.15.59.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure who Dan is... (maybe the guy you bought it from?)

But, the Philly Classic is the rarest and most valuable of the 4-Tris variants. It was Joes 1st game cart & there werent many produced as it was just made for the gaming expo.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Not sure who Dan is... (maybe the guy you bought it from?)

But, the Philly Classic is the rarest and most valuable of the 4-Tris variants. It was Joes 1st game cart & there werent many produced as it was just made for the gaming expo.

 

C00813E9-2909-49FE-B2A0-F02D5694F4F1.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, IntvCasey said:

Roger, these were mine until about 15 years ago 🤦‍♂️😂. Many I miss my stuff. 

I know... right?

Were so dumb.  I had alot of cool stuff before getting married...lol.

 

 

tenor (4) (1).gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m working on it again for almost 2 years. I have quite a bit but some of the stuff I had before it will take a while and a lot of money ha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IntvCasey said:

 

C00813E9-2909-49FE-B2A0-F02D5694F4F1.jpeg

I too had some good stuff before the doctors got hold of me!

 

1294075002_4Tris(Sold).thumb.jpg.acb4a6f27a43273e0d955f778165a0f9.jpg

 

This one is the LTO version.

1158319738_4-TrisFlat1.thumb.JPG.b4cce8048ab6dd40489e00fc61f3a7bc.JPG

 

 

Edited by Humblejack
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

... Too bad its "Near Complete". If it was Complete... then you have something there!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Baseball FCTVVO WATA!!!😂😂😂

But it looks like they didn’t value the fact that it’s FCTVVO…

Thats because its a scam and they have no idea what they're doing.

Fyi... i have a dozen of them if anyone wants one at half the price! Ill even grade it for free.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...