Jump to content
IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Recommended Posts

Thank you All for the information about that consolle SN.🙏

 

I’m not skilled yet about consolles, it was quite interesting to me!🤠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2012 at 11:37 PM, boxpressed said:

Not to mention the ultra rare Action Network variation of Math Fun.

Talking about Math Fun, I would be happy to learn more about this variant… Any pics available???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Talking about Math Fun, I would be happy to learn more about this variant… Any pics available???

 

I’ve never heard of it.  I think it’s a joke of some type. @cmart604 thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I’ve never heard of it.  I think it’s a joke of some type. @cmart604 thoughts?

Lol. Yes. From 10 years ago. Oh my. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luckily you told me it’s a joke!!!

Otherwise I would have searched that variant forever!!!🤣🤣🤣😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I'm just going to leave this here 😁

 

Screenshot_20220507-162802.thumb.png.744403e7fe2db13a8a5b7344fffec4e1.png

Uh……no.  Just don’t. 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Ok... what am i missing?

Is it that Rare?

 

Screenshot_20220507-193437_eBay.jpg

It and Backgammon are the toughest 2 Sears titles to find.  They don’t pop up very often and if you’re looking to finish the Sears set, they can go high.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm still missing the Sears Backgammon, and Hockey has proven tough to find too.

 

Roulette ain't easy to track down either.  Thanks to @Humblejack I got one.

 

Edited by Omnibro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, when I was younger I had 122 of the 125 but sold them for next to nothing because I was in my 20s and stupid. 

 

A lot of us feel that pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I'm just going to leave this here 😁

 

Screenshot_20220507-162802.thumb.png.744403e7fe2db13a8a5b7344fffec4e1.png

Lol! I see what you did there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Lol! I see what you did there 

I didn't do anything 😇 It was Intellivision Productions.  That's a close up from the Flashback box.

Screenshot_20220507-230205.thumb.png.d92c9caeafcbb9b93c2886ec7c2dbbdc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I'm just going to leave this here 😁

 

Screenshot_20220507-162802.thumb.png.744403e7fe2db13a8a5b7344fffec4e1.png

definitely the most sought-after I.I. box

 

"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
"

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I didn't do anything 😇 It was Intellivision Productions.  That's a close up from the Flashback box.

Screenshot_20220507-230205.thumb.png.d92c9caeafcbb9b93c2886ec7c2dbbdc.png

Ah yes, the Electric Company lawyers are well known to be vicious and unforgiving 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atari_Bill said:

Did someone really just pay $1000 for a CIB Super Series on eBay?

Looks that way. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Did someone really just pay $1000 for a CIB Super Series on eBay?

Wow!!!

Eventhough I would love to put my hands on that game, I wouldn’t like to pay it so much… I’m not saying that it doesn’t worth 1k, the market makes the value, just that I would like to find it in a nicer way… Like the Spiker…

Could you please post the link? I can’t find it on Ebay…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Wow!!!

Eventhough I would love to put my hands on that game, I wouldn’t like to pay it so much… I’m not saying that it doesn’t worth 1k, the market makes the value, just that I would like to find it in a nicer way… Like the Spiker…

Could you please post the link? I can’t find it on Ebay…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275307353425hash=item401998d551:g:tF8AAOSwCt9iexDI

 

Edited by Atari_Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...