IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

1 hour ago, Atari_Bill said:

Thanks a lot Bill!?
Well, it looks really nice… soooo nice!!!!

Actually I’m not sure that I would have resisted if I had seen it!!!?

Some one knows the seller ?

He looks to be a collector, like cosmobosco, that some time lists some quite interesting, but a bit pricey, stuff…

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks a lot Bill!?
Well, it looks really nice… soooo nice!!!!

Actually I’m not sure that I would have resisted if I had seen it!!!?

Some one knows the seller ?

He looks to be a collector, like cosmobosco, that some time lists some quite interesting, but a bit pricey, stuff…

I know who the buyer is.....

This is what happens when you only have a few major missing pieces in your collection and it's bonus time at work. Also, the seller is in Canada so I don't have to worry about duty or expensive shipping with the eBay Global Shipping Program.

Though, I don't think I'm ever going to want to hear @Kamikazi26 talk about getting his for $80 last year.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, BigDumer said:

This is what happens when you only have a few major missing pieces in your collection and it's bonus time at work. Also, the seller is in Canada so I don't have to worry about duty or expensive shipping with the eBay Global Shipping Program.

Though, I don't think I'm ever going to want to hear @Kamikazi26 talk about getting his for $80 last year.

Well congratulations then!   I get that.  I’m down to just 2 boxes needed for my primary set.  I’ll eventually buy a Triple Challenge, but Spiker is gonna be out of my reach. 

then there’s the variants …..   close to complete on those as well, but the remaining ones just don’t show up ever.  

Edited by Atari_Bill
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BigDumer said:

Congratulations !!!

That game looks really awesome…

As I wrote, if I had seen it I’m not sure that I wouldn’t have BIN it right away!!!??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigDumer said:

Congrats. That’s a hard one to find.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BigDumer said:

Awesome! Good for you! Bloody @Kamikazi26 and his cheap deals! Real collectors overpay through the teeth for cool games! ???

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

Dick lol…. Can’t I trade for just 1 box & 1 manual (cart label is same correct no ‘super series baseball’

Joe,

there is right now on kijiji.ca one cartridge plus manual in a bundle at 300 CAD:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-jeux-video-vintage/sherbrooke-qc/ajout-pour-console-vintage-intellivision/1615874576?undefined

you might consider to complete you set…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Totally unrelated and apropos of nothing...

(not to be a dick but....) 

3C01D6C1-CF18-4E8B-BE12-8DDB8F21EF2A.jpeg

And may be one of those three it’s even sealed!! ???

Any how, just for you, I can trade one of my word series for one of your super series so that you will have a more balanced stock!??

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Joe,

there is right now on kijiji.ca one cartridge plus manual in a bundle at 300 CAD:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-jeux-video-vintage/sherbrooke-qc/ajout-pour-console-vintage-intellivision/1615874576?undefined

you might consider to complete you set…

It appears that Kijiji expects you to make the transaction in person, which I learned only after I had already sent an inquiry, as I am also missing the Mr Basic white label cartridge in addition to Super Series pieces.

51 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

It appears that Kijiji expects you to make the transaction in person, which I learned only after I had already sent an inquiry, as I am also missing the Mr Basic white label cartridge in addition to Super Series pieces.

Steve. Msg me. I have all the info you need on this guy and his items. 

2 hours ago, kjstefancic said:

Intellivision Night Stalker Book Cover
Anybody have one of these? Here's a link to a history of an eBay auction for one
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/intellivision-night-stalker-1982-book-286632382

ADDE2C53-5157-4939-B300-26C2288DEC86.jpg

I have one.  Due to its large size, I keep it rolled up in a tube to protect it from damage.