IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

28 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

If anyone is collecting intelliv Inc. over Mattel cart label games, theres one "Royal Dealer" in a game bundle on Ebay right now.

20220722_194307.jpg

I do!

but unfortunately this bundle is about $40-$50 over priced

8 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I’ve only seen originals once.

Wait a minute Luc!!! What do you mean with "originals"?

Have those boxes ever been commercialized in the past by Interphase??

I thought that they were made only homebrew, like "Go for the gold", in the recent time…

Do I have add two new variants in my variants list??????

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Wait a minute Luc!!! What do you mean with "originals"?

Have those boxes ever been commercialized in the past by Interphase??

I thought that they were made only homebrew, like "Go for the gold", in the recent time…

Do I have add two new variants in my variants list??????

Yes. They are originals, but they were prototypes. Never was distributed with those covers for general sale. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, the1hatman said:

Thanks a lot for sharing the pics!!!??

Those are really nice pieces!!!

But probably extremely difficult to get…?

19 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

I think Cmart has a set of originals and Alex Pace who made the repros does too.

But I may be wrong?

never seen any others

18 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Yep. Didn’t want to call him out, but yeah, I saw the originals at CMart’s house in the Underground Lair. I THINK he bought them from Alex???? Not sure…

Yes to the best of my knowledge Alex and I are the only ones I've seen with these originals . They were not cheap

• Like 2

1 hour ago, intellivotion said:

actually it wasn't "a tiny bit" more than your bid. It's just that eBay doesn't show how much I put in the pot ;)

I figured as much.  Really want one of these, but that was pretty much my limit at the moment.  Maybe it will work out next time.  

On 7/27/2022 at 4:11 AM, intellivotion said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394170773929

a bit overpriced but that's what may happen when you want something so bad

Considering its rarity, I'd say it's easily worth $50-100+.  There are Intellivision patches that have sold for over $500, so I'm surprised these don't go higher.  That said, this one looks a bit worn and dirty, so I think value can drop fast despite rarity.  There's a rough Silver Decathlon patch on eBay that's not reaching the potential of nicer condition equivalents.

I got my Astrosmash patch for around $32 shipped in 2018.

Screenshot_20220728-221115.thumb.png.0d0162f9a0946e58408c0c9645c7d172.pngScreenshot_20220728-220925.thumb.png.55e15f6821434d03b091e45a10e3230c.png

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Considering its rarity, I'd say it's easily worth $50-100+.  There are Intellivision patches that have sold for over $500, so I'm surprised these don't go higher.  That said, this one looks a bit worn and dirty, so I think value can drop fast despite rarity.  There's a rough Silver Decathlon patch on eBay that's not reaching the potential of nicer condition equivalents.

I got my Astrosmash patch for around $32 shipped in 2018.

Screenshot_20220728-221115.thumb.png.0d0162f9a0946e58408c0c9645c7d172.pngScreenshot_20220728-220925.thumb.png.55e15f6821434d03b091e45a10e3230c.png

How many of these are out there? Im assuming it has to be only in the hundreds?...  A rare pice indeed.

4 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

How many of these are out there? Im assuming it has to be only in the hundreds?...  A rare pice indeed.

Yah can't be that many. Not sure I've seen 15-20 for auction total, if that, over the years.