IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

claimed

Non working A26 Maxicart from videogame-wiz. Just pay $3 to have it shipped to you in a bubble mailer.

HUAlPCi.jpg

I pulled this out of the closet since i recently picked up another 2600. All it got was a black screen. I then pulled out an old xp computer to try to reflash it but the usb disconnects while writing to the cart. It seems to be able to read fine from the flash chip, just not write to it. Maybe someone can get it to work or just wants it for their collection in the state that it is in.

Edited by mickcris

Non working A26 Maxicart from videogame-wiz. Just pay $3 to have it shipped to you in a bubble mailer.

HUAlPCi.jpg

I pulled this out of the closet since i recently picked up another 2600. All it got was a black screen. I then pulled out an old xp computer to try to reflash it but the usb disconnects while writing to the cart. It seems to be able to read fine from the flash chip, just not write to it. Maybe someone can get it to work or just wants it for their collection in the state that it is in.

I would very much like this. I'll PM you.

This year I made gold status on Club Nintendo. So, I get to choose from the following list of virtual console games:

Ice Climber - Wii U

Kid Icarus - Wii U

Super Mario Bros - Wii U

Zelda II Adventure of Link - Wii U

Donkey Kong 3 - 3DS

Wario Land II - 3DS

Metroid - 3DS

Super Mario Land 2 - 3DS

I already own most of these on the original consoles. I only get to pick one, so first come first serve on the download code.

Shit be claimed, yo

Edited by BDW
  • Like 1

I have a keyboard for a VIC-20 which is missing its 4 key. Looks like it snapped off. It's been a while since I pulled it from the computer, but I think the rest of the keyboard works. If anybody can do anything with it, you can have it for the shipping cost.

PS1 and PC cd rom games, disks are in good to excelent condition cd cases are mixed condition

PS1 GAMES BUYER PASSED EVERYTHING STILL AVAILABLE!!!

Gran Turismo: PS1 case is beat to hell and shattered in miltiple places, manual has water damage disk in good condition with some "t shirt" light scratches

Mortal Kombat Trilogy: PS1 greatest hits version

Bust a Groove: PS1

Twisted Metal 2: PS1 bought it cause its in a road rash 3d case, learned to check the disc from then on, case is busted up, cd has lots of "t shirt" scratches

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Windows 3.x

Mega Race: Windows 3x, oem copy came with our packard bell

The Sims: win 9x + shady no box copy with a printed out label claiming its a OEM copy

The Sims Superstar: Sims 1 expansion

The Sims Vacation: Sims 1 expansion

Pool Shark: Win 9x + some budget title my wife bought and played maybe twice, generic pocket billiards 3d game

Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun: win 9x played the crap out of this game, but not so much anymore, runs on win 7 1080p with patches

Wing Commander 2: 5.25 inch MS Dos version disks box and all manuals

Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday: SSI RPG 5.25 inch disk MS DOS CGA-VGA + adlib support, box, manuals disks and paperback novel

Free + postage, pick n choose or take them all I dont care

Edited by Osgeld

PS1 and PC cd rom games, disks are in good to excelent condition cd cases are mixed condition

Gran Turismo: PS1 case is beat to hell and shattered in miltiple places, manual has water damage disk in good condition with some "t shirt" light scratches

Mortal Kombat Trilogy: PS1 greatest hits version

Bust a Groove: PS1

Twisted Metal 2: PS1 bought it cause its in a road rash 3d case, learned to check the disc from then on, case is busted up, cd has lots of "t shirt" scratches

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Windows 3.x

Mega Race: Windows 3x, oem copy came with our packard bell

The Sims: win 9x + shady no box copy with a printed out label claiming its a OEM copy

The Sims Superstar: Sims 1 expansion

The Sims Vacation: Sims 1 expansion

Pool Shark: Win 9x + some budget title my wife bought and played maybe twice, generic pocket billiards 3d game

Free + postage, pick n choose or take them all I dont care

PM'ed for the PS1 games.