IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

I have a feeling a bot has locked onto this thread and is harvesting the steam codes people have been sharing for free.

My son pointed out there are bots set up to search out randomly on the net where steam codes are given out, and when they find them they immediately process them automatically.

I noticed the last couple sets manoau2002 posted were all used almost immediately with nobody posting they used them or giving thanks.

What would probably work best is if people would just post the game names and ask for pm's if someone is interested and then give them the codes.

This way we know a AA member is getting to enjoy them and not a bot hoarding them :P

I will keep that in mind for the next time as well. The last couple of (main bundles) humble bundles have been very good and I have kept every game. The weekly bundles have sucked. Not worth even giving a dollar for one game. Bundle stars hasn't had much in a couple weeks. I suspect there will be some more quality bundles by the end of the week. I will continue to offer any I am not interested in.

Here are some freebies available. All games are tested working. Claimers pay shipping.
PS2 - Silent Scope (disc only)
SAT - Virtua Fighter 2 (disc only)
GEN - Sonic Spinball (cart and box only)
GEN - The Addams Family (cart and box only)
2600 - Circus Atari (cart only)
GEN - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (cart and box only)
PSX - Namco Museum Vol. 1 (disc only)
PS2 - Pride Fighting Championships (disc only)
XBX - Need for Speed: Most Wanted (disc only)
Wii - Monster Hunter 3 Demo Disc (disc only)
Edit: All have been claimed.

post-21860-0-43933000-1425324379_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duallies

I would like to see this go to someone who perhaps has a nice retro display near their arcade setup. These small books could be found on a small display near convenience store tills and arcade machines within small family run convenience stores during the beginning of the introduction of arcade cabinets. Very Retro. The book is complete and has no writing in it. Slight wrinkling on the outside only. ENJOY!

Will be shipped for FREE anywhere in Canada or USA regular letter mail between 2 slightly oversized pieces of cardboard to prevent edge wear. If you'd like any other shipping method then you pay the shipping.

This is for regular users of Atariage only, with some posts. To avoid confusion I will only offer this to the first person that says 'PM SENT' here in public.

post-39247-0-02996600-1425698274_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looking forward to the book Bodyshots! Thanks!

Due to recent code claiming issues in the thread I will give the keys to people that reply HERE first. Reply with "PM sent for ... " so others know that a code is claimed THEN send me a PM. One code per person.

I have the following Steam keys available:

Closure claimed

NaissanceE claimed

Edited by ClassicGMR
  • Like 4

Looking forward to the book Bodyshots! Thanks!

Due to recent code claiming issues in the thread I will give the keys to people that reply HERE first. Reply with "PM sent for ... " so others know that a code is claimed THEN send me a PM. One code per person.

I have the following Steam keys available:

Closure

NaissanceE

PM Sent for Closure. THANK YOU!

• Like 1

I have a Steam key for Closure available to the first person that REPLIES HERE FIRST then sends me a PM.

-------------------------- CLAIMED ----------------------------

Edited by Mirage
  • Like 3

Got a few more things to give away. Just need some shipping money but otherwise it is free!

Pictures available upon request!

Silver PS2 - Doesn't work but looks good overall. No cables or controllers.
Game Boy Color case - Looks good, painted a nice Mega Man-esque blue. No innards but would be a decent replacement case.
StarTropics - Doesn't work for me, but maybe you can get it working! Painted the cart black because... I don't know.
Skylanders Swap Force for PS4 - Everything in it. No extra characters though.

Game Boy Player - Seems to be in good condition, but I don't have a disc so no way to test it.

Pictures available upon request.

If you don't leave a message here first, I will NOT respond to your PM.
Take five seconds and do a "PM sent". I'll update the post as things are claimed.

EDIT - Wow that went super fast. At least people responded this time...
All of you will be getting responses soon. Next time please state which item you want to claim so as to avoid a couple of you trying to claim the same thing. LOL

Edited by KeeperofLindblum

More free stuff, just pay shipping (please provide zip code if within US or city/country if outside US):

• Fortune Street (Wii - includes fair condition instructions and case), Mario Kart Double Dash (GCN), and Super Mario Sunshine (GCN) - All disks were acquired heavily scratched and wouldn't start. Even after having local game store resurface disks, they still won't read. Turn them into nice cup coasters or something?
  • DSi manuals - Manuals in a bit beat up shape but all pages are present and are readable. Includes main system instructions, Spanish quick-start guide, Wi-Fi, and safety precaution booklets.
  • Lot of 36 Pokemon cards - Includes 12 Pokemon (all commons) + 24 energy cards.

post-20539-0-79214400-1426437799_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yoshi648

More free stuff, just pay shipping (please provide zip code if within US or city/country if outside US):

• Fortune Street (Wii - includes fair condition instructions and case), Mario Kart Double Dash (GCN), and Super Mario Sunshine (GCN) - All disks were acquired heavily scratched and wouldn't start. Even after having local game store resurface disks, they still won't read. Turn them into nice cup coasters or something?
  • DSi manuals - Manuals in a bit beat up shape but all pages are present and are readable. Includes main system instructions, Spanish quick-start guide, Wi-Fi, and safety precaution booklets.
  • Lot of 36 Pokemon cards - Includes 12 Pokemon (all commons) + 24 energy cards.

PM Sent.

DSC00187.jpg
image post

Broken TI-99/4a Stuff. Controller boards have broken traces, so I used the cord to make my own Atari adapter. So no cord, also - buck rogers doesn't work. Test on multiple ti's with no luck, only loud beep and blank screen. Tested resistors, diods and caps are working, so most likely it's the rom/chip thing.

Free for cost of shipping, padded envelope $3 paypal.

Intellivision console, originally bought this on eBay, turns on but only black screen needs to be repaired.

Ps1 game rugrats CD only in working condition

Swordquest comic no 2 Atari average condition

Only pay for shipping PayPal only please pm me if interested thanks

These items have been claimed

post-41354-0-16548900-1427156645_thumb.jpg

post-41354-0-25827700-1427156680_thumb.jpg

post-41354-0-33839100-1427156740_thumb.jpg

Edited by correagonzalez

Football case/box w/manual and Freedom Fighters Manual for the Odyssey 2( All extras from recent purchases on eBay.)

A real hot item here should have the whole 12 Odyssey 2 collectors out there salivating( that might a gross over estimation)....

I have a spare box w/manual for Football and an extra manual for Freedom Fighters.

Pay for the shipping and these treasures are yours!

See photos below.

PM me and let me know... i bet they wont last long :P

Pending with back up in line already... guess I need to bump my estimate up to around 20... that was quick!

Edited by ScottyDont00
  • Like 2