IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

Got a few more things to throw up for giveaway...

Jet Grind Radio - GAME, MANUAL, CASE (Free though cause no way to test it)

Virtua Cop [sega Saturn] - GAME ONLY (Free cause no way to test it)

Probably edit this later with a few more things as I drag them out...

Wow these are actually items I'm interested in. My copy of jet grid radio is pretty scratched up, it always freezes up in a certain spot. Would also be interested in virtua cop, I got 2 Saturns earlier this year from a craigslist deal but I don't have any games to test them with. For the record I claimed something here a few days ago, but someone else expressed how they needed it more than me so I told the guy who was getting rid of it to give it to him instead.

Wow these are actually items I'm interested in. My copy of jet grid radio is pretty scratched up, it always freezes up in a certain spot. Would also be interested in virtua cop, I got 2 Saturns earlier this year from a craigslist deal but I don't have any games to test them with. For the record I claimed something here a few days ago, but someone else expressed how they needed it more than me so I told the guy who was getting rid of it to give it to him instead.

He is correct. He claimed a few Odyssey items from me but offered it up to another user after seeing that user reply to this post.

Talk with S.BAZ about it. You have 24 Hours. (Or however long it takes to broker your treaty.)

If I smell the winds of hate on this though, I'll break both games in half and post the remains.

Or I can cut it in half and send each of you half a disc. :P (But you'll have two halves of two games so that's like one WHOLE game!)

• Like 4

Talk with S.BAZ about it. You have 24 Hours. (Or however long it takes to broker your treaty.)

If I smell the winds of hate on this though, I'll break both games in half and post the remains.

Or I can cut it in half and send each of you half a disc. :P (But you'll have two halves of two games so that's like one WHOLE game!)

let's keep 'em intact :)

it's my first time getting in quick enough to claim something really cool to me (Jet Grind) so I'm holdin' out for it!

how 'bout we let Virtua Cop go to Anonymous & hopefully everyone is happy ;)

I did not express that I needed them more than you did, how would I know that? LOL I'm sorry you took it that way... the only reason I said anything at all is because someone commented that "they bet they know who the first two people that PM'ed were" and my point was that no, they did not, since I was one of them. I even said it wasn't a big deal. At any rate, thanks for the O2 stuff. I just wanted to set the record straight that I wasn't whining about it or anything of the sort.

Edited by Mirage

let's keep 'em intact :)

it's my first time getting in quick enough to claim something really cool to me (Jet Grind) so I'm holdin' out for it!

how 'bout we let Virtua Cop go to Anonymous & hopefully everyone is happy ;)

Well they're your items now, you're free to do whatever you want with them.

I did not express that I needed them more than you did, how would I know that? LOL I'm sorry you took it that way... the only reason I said anything at all is because someone commented that "they bet they know who the first two people that PM'ed were" and my point was that no, they did not, since I was one of them. I even said it wasn't a big deal. At any rate, thanks for the O2 stuff. I just wanted to set the record straight that I wasn't whining about it or anything of the sort.

Yeah I never said you were whining, but you had a reason why you wanted them more which is why I let you have them. I too only brought it up because someone said they bet they knew who it was.

Yeah I never said you were whining, but you had a reason why you wanted them more which is why I let you have them. I too only brought it up because someone said they bet they knew who it was.

OK, I still think you're misunderstanding and misquoting me (my comment never had anything to do with you, I had no knowledge of you or your wants/needs at all), but it doesn't much matter. Thank you. The only reason I hadn't thanked you yet directly is because I'm not at home, and I was going to look and see what I might have to offer once I see what I have.

OK, I still think you're misunderstanding and misquoting me (my comment never had anything to do with you, I had no knowledge of you or your wants/needs at all), but it doesn't much matter. Thank you. The only reason I hadn't thanked you yet directly is because I'm not at home, and I was going to look and see what I might have to offer once I see what I have.

Nah I understand. All good.

• Like 1

Just pay shipping, please PM me with your zip code (or city/country if outside US) if interested:

• Nintendo DS case - Has room for non-XL sized DS systems, 9 games, and various small pouches
  • Nintendo DS sleeve case - Room for one non-XL sized DS system
  • DSi manuals - Manuals in a bit beat up shape but all pages are present and are readable. Includes main system instructions, Spanish quick-start guide, Wi-Fi, and safety precaution booklets.
  • 2 plastic 3DS game cases (each has room for 4 DS/3DS cartridges
  • Lot of 36 Pokemon cards - Includes 12 Pokemon (all commons) + 24 energy cards.

post-20539-0-48396700-1427581513_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yoshi648
  • Like 1

Just pay shipping, please PM me with your zip code (or city/country if outside US) if interested:

• Nintendo DS case - Has room for non-XL sized DS systems, 9 games, and various small pouches
  • Nintendo DS sleeve case - Room for one non-XL sized DS system
  • DSi manuals - Manuals in a bit beat up shape but all pages are present and are readable. Includes main system instructions, Spanish quick-start guide, Wi-Fi, and safety precaution booklets.
  • 2 plastic 3DS game cases (each has room for 4 DS/3DS cartridges
  • Lot of 36 Pokemon cards - Includes 12 Pokemon (all commons) + 24 energy cards.

That is cool stuff. Thank you for offering it. If it lasts past a few days, I would be interested in either case.

Jet Griind works! :)

thank you Lindblum, & everyone else

this thread is really cool

BTW, I thought about it & don't think following the thread is a problem, as long as anyone is able to do it. anyone can do it by clicking in the upper right -- so it doesn't give any unfair advantage. anyone want to have equal chances you can just follow the thread too.

if it was not allowed, we would have the same situation: whoever spends the more time looking has the better chances, whether all of us can "follow" or whether all of us cannot. so, it's cool! :)

Somebody might be in luck.
I've got a NES to give away. It's a custom painted one with a purple LED.
Nobody seems to want to buy it, so I'm just going to give it away for the cost of shipping.
I'll give the power and A/V cables and a copy of Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt.
Have a single controller and a Nintendo Zapper.
Console works well enough, but could probably use a new 72-pin connector.
Any takers?

16c8cf1c0defc07c0de04b471d37b00122b431c0

Edited by KeeperofLindblum
  • Like 2