IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

Free, just pay shipping:

• How to Repair Video Games by Robert Goodman - Contains repair information, part lists, and schematic diagrams for many old systems (see page contents)
  • Super Play Action Football (SNES) - Untested and in really cheap aftermarket cartridge housing
  • Back of N64 cartridge (replacement or to make import US compatible)
  • Monopoly (PC)

post-20539-0-71917800-1468164839_thumb.jpg

post-20539-0-65718500-1468164840_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yoshi648

If you had a bad transaction with someone on 'spreading the love with free games' - to the point it really annoyed you and the other person is playing games with you and has already made a profit off shipping claiming they 'forgot' to send 1 of the items on here - then claims they can't refund any shipping because paypal won't allow them - also never offers an apology and laughs at you - would it be wrong to write them a bad review on here?

Edited by Bodyshots

If you had a bad transaction with someone on 'spreading the love with free games' - to the point it really annoyed you and the other person is playing games with you and has already made a profit off shipping claiming they 'forgot' to send 1 of the items on here - then claims they can't refund any shipping because paypal won't allow them - also never offers an apology and laughs at you - would it be wrong to write them a bad review on here?

No

my 2 cents -- I've never had a bad experience with anyone on this thread in 3+yrs, but if you did and it seems bad enough then sure, nothing wrong with that.

My only opinion on it is it should be kept to the user feedback forum or the "bad trader alert" forum and not posted right here.

Im going to send off item monday it was already late friday i already told you that apparently you ignore my messages. Im not playing games with you and if i was trying to make a profit it would not sell it here. Another thing is i sent you once

you say yes thats the deal no backing out.

Edited by theatarifan

I'll keep it on the feedback forum but to clarify (copy/paste)

shanghai/webcam
Bodyshots

Moonsweeper

• photo-39247.png?_r=1425378620
  • rank_joysticks_4.gif
  • 498 posts

Sent Wed Jul 6, 2016 9:01 PM

Hi is all this still available? Id happily take all :)

(ADDRESS DELETED)
theatarifan

Dragonstomper

• default_large.png
  • rank_joysticks_5.gif
  • 554 posts

Sent Fri Jul 8, 2016 12:18 AM

$6 (PAYPAL ADDRESS DELETED) its urs :)

Bodyshots

Moonsweeper

• rank_joysticks_4.gif
  • 498 posts

Sent Fri Jul 8, 2016 11:49 AM

shangai 3 and webcam payment done - any other cheap snes or n64 games you have?

sent payments as family/friends

please let me know when shipping

theatarifan

Dragonstomper

• default_large.png
  • rank_joysticks_5.gif
  • 554 posts

Sent Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:16 PM

I sent off but i forgot bout cam ill send that monday lol.

Bodyshots

Moonsweeper

• rank_joysticks_4.gif
  • 498 posts

Sent Fri Jul 8, 2016 6:33 PM

Ugh - well that sucks since I use a parcel pickup service (5 bucks per package to hold till I pickup) since Im in Canada - I think this would of been cheaper to do on ebay - I appreciate that it was just pay shipping but kind of really screws me up cost wise now

I even included in payment in notes what its for and in here??

Any chance just to refund me the difference in shipping and cost of webcam please?

theatarifan, on 08 Jul 2016 - 6:16 PM, said:

I sent off but i forgot bout cam ill send that monday lol.

theatarifan

Dragonstomper

• default_large.png
  • rank_joysticks_5.gif
  • 554 posts

Sent Fri Jul 8, 2016 8:59 PM

I already sent off package.

Bodyshots

Moonsweeper

• rank_joysticks_4.gif
  • 498 posts

Sent Fri Jul 8, 2016 11:46 PM

theatarifan, on 08 Jul 2016 - 8:59 PM, said:

I already sent off package.

Which - the game? Im talking about the webcam

theatarifan

Dragonstomper

• default_large.png
  • rank_joysticks_5.gif
  • 554 posts

Sent Sat Jul 9, 2016 12:24 AM

it wont let me refull part

Bodyshots

Moonsweeper

• rank_joysticks_4.gif
  • 498 posts

Sent Sat Jul 9, 2016 2:29 PM

(PAYPAL ADDRESS DELETED) send as friends and family - thats because I sent it to you in this method

But what was the answer to the question I asked last message? You didn't respond to it

theatarifan

Dragonstomper

• default_large.png
  • rank_joysticks_5.gif
  • 554 posts

Sent Sat Jul 9, 2016 2:32 PM

Yes i said it wont let me send part refund

Bodyshots

Moonsweeper

• rank_joysticks_4.gif
  • 498 posts

Sent Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 AM

You don't 'refund part' You send it to me as friends or family the same way I sent it to you

You enter my paypal name (PAYPAL ADDRESS DELETED)

Select the amount of payment (or refund - call it whatever you'd like) and viola - it's done

theatarifan

Dragonstomper

• default_large.png
  • rank_joysticks_5.gif
  • 554 posts

Sent Yesterday, 12:36 AM

Im not selling to you anymore.

theatarifan

Dragonstomper

• default_large.png
  • rank_joysticks_5.gif
  • 554 posts

Sent Yesterday, 12:46 PM

Bodyshots

Moonsweeper

• rank_joysticks_4.gif
  • 498 posts

Sent Today, 10:05 AM

You have not been communicating with me or answering my questions

What is the recent # for? I told you that due to the fact you 'claim' you forgot to send the webcam I stated that I did not want it anymore and in comprehendible english explained this to you

What have you done now? I am not a mind reader

Once I politely explained to you that I used a parcel pickup service (responding within 15 mins) You sent me a message back right away saying you already sent it (just after you told me you were going to ship monday) I call BS on that one

I dont understand why he says I am ignoring his messages unless he is simply trying to make himself look better and pretend he wasn't in error

I use a lot of slang and bad grammar but the fact I took a course in communications and the above is what happened really gets on my nerves

Pet Peeve

This isn't going to break me - but still - the way I look at it (and explained to him) in the end this cost me parcel pickup fee in USD x 2 = $10 + Items cost total = $16 converted to Canadian dollars = 21.60 add duty fees = $24.20 TOTAL

$24.20 for a cam and Shanghai! YUS! GREAT DEAL! :grin:

Edited by Bodyshots

I think all "free" deals should be packaged with two aspirin by default. I just want to be ready for any headaches.

I was actually selling an item on Craigslist. Guy kept telling me was interested but then never showed up. Contacted him after thr first time he didn't show asking if he was still interested. Got the, "oh, yea, sry". Did the resched. Again, no show. Third time he contacted me to see if it was still available. It was so set a time. He asked me if the item would fit in his car or shouid he bring a van. I said thst he would be the best judge of that since I had never seen his car but mentioned that the ad has the dimentions of the item. Then he contacted me again, when he was supposed to show up, saying he was having car troubles. Seems he should have know about that prior to the time he was supposed to be there. Finally show up and asked me how much. The ad also had the amount on it. He didn't have change but luckily I know this bit so I had some at the ready. The funniest thing was he's a house painter and asked me if he needed someone to paint my house. No thanks. We had the interview and you didn't get the job. Two aspirin please. ?

• Like 1

I had no problems with theatarifan either. It seems like an honest mistake and the extra money did not go to atarifan but to the parcel service, which is optional to the receiver.

theatarifan offered to send me Shanghai + webcam for $6 shipped but I don't have paypal ability currently. If I had, I'd paid $6. If he shipped the game & no webcam, then said "oops I forgot the webcam, shipping that now." I'd just say, "ok." It would be no problem to me and probably cost him slightly more.

I figure if I happened to be using a special holding service & the stuff came in two parts, yeah bummer, if he wanted to go beyond his obligations just to make me happy ("aspirin?") that would be nice of him but it's really not his responsibility. It sounds like he came through for his part and even probably paid extra. maybe not $5 extra but it's your choice if you wanna hire a parcel-holding service for every little pack that comes in the mail.

• Like 2

Agreed on that part - It was the part lying about saying he already shipped the 2nd package on the same day - Lying about not being able to do a refund was another - Would of been happy not getting the 2nd package shipped at all - point is horrible communication - I shush and post it on feedback forum

I met this guy on Atariage talking about some controllers and he needed fixing so he shipped them to my house from Canada. I fixed them and shipped them back using UPS. I didn't realize UPS wasn't as prevelant in Canada and they wouldn't ship to my friend's address. He would have had to travel nearly an hour just to pick up the controllers so he refused the UPS shipment. I asked them to ship it back to the UPS store since UPS said they would have to "destroy the items" if they weren't claimed....what???? :-o I had to pay to take it out of the UPS store just to go over to the regular USPS and pay again to ship it out from them (which was half the price). He was really cool about it and paid me back by shipping me a Moon Patrol game and offered to pay the extra shipping. I told him not to worry about it. He also happened to be one of the main guys from Collectorvision Games and they had been looking for programmers (me ;) ).

Two years later, I've gotten two Colecovision games under my belt and have gained a ton of experience in classic C, creating Hex sound effects, a Colecovision melody creator and other fun stuff.

All I'm saying is try not to burn your bridges, you never know where they may lead. :thumbsup:

P.S. I also recently bought a game from theatarifan and he gave me a good deal on a very fun game.

• Like 1