IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

I use a lot of slang and bad grammar but the fact I took a course in communications and the above is what happened really gets on my nerves

All I can think is- and this applies to theatarifan as well- DON'T USE SLANG AND BAD GRAMMAR FOR A BUSINESS DEAL! If you're exchanging goods for money, no matter how low the value is, save everybody some aspirin by being VERY clear in your language. Seriously, I had to read your messages twice to figure it all out. It wouldn't be hard to make it easy to understand:

"Hi- are your items from the free game thread still available?"

"Yes- it's $6 for shipping. If that's fine, here's my paypal."

"Great! I just sent payment. Let me know when it ships!"

"I just got a package out to you (here's the tracking.) I'm very sorry, but I forgot to add the webcam- I'll ship that separately on Monday. Hope that's ok!"

"I appreciate the thought, but please don't. It actually costs me money to collect packages (Canada Post sucks), so it'd be more than the camera's worth. Could you return the money for shipping the camera?"

"I'd like to, but Paypal won't let me process a refund for shipping costs. I'm sorry again!"

"If you just send it as a gift payment, I'd really appreciate it."

Nice and understandable. Makes things a LOT easier.

• Like 1

HoshiChiri

Posted Yesterday, 8:49 PM

Bodyshots, on 12 Jul 2016 - 10:26 AM, said:snapback.png

I use a lot of slang and bad grammar but the fact I took a course in communications and the above is what happened really gets on my nerves

All I can think is- and this applies to theatarifan as well- DON'T USE SLANG AND BAD GRAMMAR FOR A BUSINESS DEAL! If you're exchanging goods for money, no matter how low the value is, save everybody some aspirin by being VERY clear in your language. Seriously, I had to read your messages twice to figure it all out. It wouldn't be hard to make it easy to understand:

"Hi- are your items from the free game thread still available?"
"Yes- it's $6 for shipping. If that's fine, here's my paypal."
"Great! I just sent payment. Let me know when it ships!"
"I just got a package out to you (here's the tracking.) I'm very sorry, but I forgot to add the webcam- I'll ship that separately on Monday. Hope that's ok!"
"I appreciate the thought, but please don't. It actually costs me money to collect packages (Canada Post sucks), so it'd be more than the camera's worth. Could you return the money for shipping the camera?"
"I'd like to, but Paypal won't let me process a refund for shipping costs. I'm sorry again!"
"If you just send it as a gift payment, I'd really appreciate it."

Nice and understandable. Makes things a LOT easier.

Im just going to say if you cant understand then dont buy its not hard to understand.

Edited by theatarifan

Anyone want these damaged Atari 2600 manuals? Unfortunately, they have some fused and torn pages from water damage, and were unexpectedly received in a mixed lot of manuals. Luckily I already had spares of these ones. First two pages were fused on all three, last two fused on Berzerk. I figure since a lot of the art is still there, maybe someone could make a lampshade out of them or something. Won't break my heart if no one wants them, but it'd be a 3 ounce USPS first class package (just pay shipping to your area). PM if interested.

post-41547-0-41794000-1468726126_thumb.jpgpost-41547-0-60711800-1468726127_thumb.jpg

post-41547-0-75920900-1468726128_thumb.jpgpost-41547-0-88076800-1468726129_thumb.jpgpost-41547-0-34436700-1469490311_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rajada

FREE TO GOOD HOME

Take one, take all, whatever you want. Just pay for shipping.

post-30739-0-50430000-1468778723_thumb.jpg post-30739-0-93948400-1468778745_thumb.jpg

Gamecube Sonic 2 Adventure Battle (disc is scratched, no manual, untested); Logitech Extreme 3D Pro USB flightstick (tested and works); Atari joystick (missing handle cover, untested); Paperboy NES (untested), Space Fury Colecovision (tested and works); Combat 2600; Space Invaders 2600; Atari 7800 controller (missing top cover, untested); Perfect Dark N64 (untested); Joust 2600; Pac-Man 2600 (dirty); 1977 Darth Vader (untested - LOL); XBOX USB to controller 3ft cable (unused like new); Commodore 64 power supply (untested, old style with square computer attachment); more 2600 games (unknown M-Network, Missile Command Tele-Games, Berzerk, Auto Racing Tele-Games, Brain Games, unknown M-Network, Joust, Vanguard, Asteroids, Space War, unknown M-Network, Hunt & Score, Space Invaders, Superman). all 2600 games worked the last time I used them but they have been in a box in the garage for a bit

PM me and help me get more stuff out of my garage!

all gone thanks to everyone!

Edited by Grig
  • Like 1

Up for grabs is an atomic purple N64 controller. The controller works but the stick is very loose. It seems to have been used a lot. I used it with Super Mario 64 and the movement was ok as far as response it just feels akward because the stick is so loose. Other than that the controller works fine. It cost 3.02 to ship anywhere in the U.S. im not sure about anywhere else. PM me if you are interested. Just pay shipping

Also up for grabs is an Atari Jaguar/Sega Genesis/SNES AC adapter. It is a generic brand. It works fine and has the box. No damages. I have tested it on a Jagauar, a jaguar CD unit, a Nintendo Virtual Boy and a sega GENESIS console and it worked great on all. I have not tested it on an SNES but I got it new and its hardly been used so im sure it will work fine on that system too. PM if you are interested. Pay shipping only.

ALSO up for grabs is 2 mint condition Atari Jaguar game boxes. There are no white inserts. There are NO GAMES EITHER just very nice boxes. Like new condition. They are the boxes for Pitfall and Club Drive. Just pay shipping (they weigh nothing so that cant be too much) PM if interested.

If you have something to trade I will accept trade and pay shipping myself.

EDIT----THE CONTROLLER HAS BEEN CLAIMED

EDIT----THE AC ADAPTER HAS BEEN CLAIMED

post-45896-0-56691500-1469487277_thumb.jpg

post-45896-0-27004500-1469487313_thumb.jpg

post-45896-0-05054900-1469488597_thumb.jpg

post-45896-0-90038800-1469488634_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeffrey_Bones
  • Like 1

***GONE***

Just pay shipping.

2 sets of Fling Dual Stick 2-packs, by Ten One, Comic-Con handout (I don't remember which con & which year...), w/ Stan Lee Hero Command sticker. Brand new.

For games where you put your thumb(s) on your phone or tablet & pretend you're using an analog stick.

Must take both pairs.

Shipping: 12"x10"x3", 6 oz, from 92630 USA.

I had this on eBay for ages, w/ no interest. Pics & details here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/162124712553 .

Thanks,

-Jason

***GONE***

Edited by jasonbar

Still have these damaged Atari 2600 manuals. Unfortunately, they have some fused and torn pages from water damage, and were unexpectedly received in a mixed lot of manuals. Luckily I already had spares of these ones. First two pages were fused on all three, last two fused on Berzerk. I figure since a lot of the art is still there, maybe someone could make a lampshade out of them or something. Won't break my heart if no one wants them, but it'd be a 3 ounce USPS first class package (just pay shipping to your area). PM if interested.

post-41547-0-44773700-1470258583_thumb.jpgpost-41547-0-75037200-1470258584_thumb.jpg

post-41547-0-97684700-1470258585_thumb.jpgpost-41547-0-10700900-1470258587_thumb.jpgpost-41547-0-17723900-1470258588_thumb.jpg

Also got a 3 1/2 diskette copy of Raku Master for PC. It has the box, inner cardboard, and some manuals but I think the diskette might be fried. I can't get it to read on my cheapo USB floppy drive. Still, it could be that the wire is coming out of the back of my floppy dive. 5 ounce USPS first class package to your zip code.

post-41547-0-08038100-1470258000_thumb.jpg

Also have some semi-vintage computer parts. Rescue them from e-waste recycling for the cost of one small flat rate box. ($6.80 I believe) Looks to be 3 modem cards, an HP audio riser card and an nVidia g-Force 2 200 MX video card. All untested, but the video card was working before it was stored away. Still, no promises.

post-41547-0-64050500-1470257789_thumb.jpg

Lastly, Humble Bundle gift keys (that I think redeem through Steam) for Dreamfall Chapters, WARMACHINE Tactics, WARMACHINE Tactics - Mercenaries Faction Bundle, TransOcean: The Shipping Company, and Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!.

Edited by Rajada

The following are available for the price of shipping:

Techno Source Intellivision Direct-to-TV -- Pending

This is the blue and silver bat handle version with 25 games. Note: The screen rolls on my Sony HDTV so it may not work with some TVs.

Jakks Pacific Atari Plug and Play -- Gone

CX40 knockoff with 10 games.

Edited by adolescent
  • Like 2

I still have my Club Drive and Pitfall near mint condition Atari Jaguar game boxes available just pay shipping (which really should be a matter of cents due to them being so light weight). I dont want to toss them out because they are too pretty.

EDIT---- CLAIMED

post-45896-0-90407700-1470645844_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeffrey_Bones

Just pay shipping, please PM me if you are interested in anything:

• 40 pages of Ultra Pro binder card pages. Black, 9 pocket (double sided), side-loading
  • Small lot of K'Nex parts
  • Rear shell for US Nintendo 64 cartridge
  • Monopoly for PC
  • Vigilante 8 - PS1 - NTSC Japan - Excellent condition - Includes strategy guide (not pictured) - Pending
  • Vigilante 8 - PS1 - PAL SLES 01213 - Good condition
  • Vigilante 8 - PS1 - PAL SLES 01212 - Good condition, but case is a bit damaged
  • Vigilante 8 2nd Battle - PS1 - NTSC Japan - Excellent condition - Pending
  • Vigilante 8 2nd Offense - PS1 - PAL SLES 02162 - Good condition
  • Vigilante 8 2nd Offense - DreamCast - PAL - Good condition, but case is a bit damaged

Ill gladly take that rear shell of the n64 I need one for elmos letter adventure lol