IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

GONE

Just pay shipping, flat rate bubble mailer $6.80 anywhere in the USA. I've posted this stuff in the Free section before, but I never get any takers....

The controllers have no wires, 2 controllers were tested working, and 2 were not working. I labeled them so you know which are good/bad. Buck Rogers DOES NOT WORK. It was a freebee to me from an atariage member, and I cannot get it to work. Just a blank screen and loud beep noise.

DSC08151.jpg

Edited by Jeremy Popp
  • Like 1

Just pay shipping on any/all items (please PM if interested):

GONE

• Mario Golf 64 (Japan) - Game works and saves, in very good condition. Has the original Japan back installed, also have a US back I can install if requested.
  • DreamCast SCART cable - This is a homemade cable I bought on eBay about a year ago. Cable works good, was using it with my RGB setup. Leftover from my DreamCast I sold a month ago.
  • Monopoly (PC)

post-20539-0-46895000-1472399461_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yoshi648

Got some more stuff to off the group. I recent bought 162 boxed 7800 games (multiples of the same titles) I am offering 2 of each game here for free. I feel like these are most likely former store returns as defects but I have tested the games out on my 7800 and all work for 5 mins of testing per game. The boxes are not mint condition and have a section of the artwork where a sticker was has been cut and removed. But will still look nice displayed by spines.

Atari games just pay shipping, also want to try and limit to 2 games per person.

Asteroids
Asteroids
Centipede
Centipede
Choplifters
Choplifters
Digdug
Digdug
Galaga
Galaga
Ms Pacman
Ms Pacman
Xevious
Xevious

I also have these PSN game redeem codes I think they are all for the PS3 (All from the Capcom Humble Bundle)

Devil May Cry HD Collection
Final Fight Double Impact
LOST PLANET 3
Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack
Okami HD
Remember Me
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3

Edited by lwizardl
  • Like 4

Got some more stuff to off the group. I recent bought 162 boxed 7800 games (multiples of the same titles) I am offering 2 of each game here for free. I feel like these are most likely former store returns as defects but I have tested the games out on my 7800 and all work for 5 mins of testing per game. The boxes are not mint condition and have a section of the artwork where a sticker was has been cut and removed. But will still look nice displayed by spines.

Atari games just pay shipping, also want to try and limit to 2 games per person.

Asteroids

Asteroids

Centipede

Centipede

Choplifters

Choplifters

Digdug

Digdug

Galaga

Galaga

Ms Pacman

Ms Pacman

Xevious

Xevious

I also have these PSN game redeem codes I think they are all for the PS3 (All from the Capcom Humble Bundle)

Devil May Cry HD Collection

Final Fight Double Impact

LOST PLANET 3

Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack

Okami HD

Remember Me

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3

Pm sent for galaga and xevious!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

All gone.

I have a few extra Ballblazer boxes, manuals, warranty cards and posters that I need to get rid of and would rather not just throw them out. I'm fine splitting this up if you only need a few things. I just ask you pay shipping.

I have 2 manuals, 2 warranty cards and 3 boxes left. Two of the boxes are rough.

• Like 2

PM sent for Ballblazer box, although I'm sure it's too late. Sheesh, go out of town and away from the internet for 1 weekend and all the 7800 stuff comes out! :ponder:

I have one box/manual/warranty left but the box is a little rough. It could look ok if flattened to take the creases out.

Sega game gear (issues) CLAIMED

There are issues with the console

Turns on, but display is blank, there is sound, I tried it with a game and does play, the display knob is broken, need to repair it to work correctly.

One of the battery covers comes off, it may be broken. No a.c. adapter only console.

Pay for shipping only. Will ship either FedEx or ups ground 10.00, send me pm if interested, PayPal only thanks.

post-41354-0-36405100-1473619556_thumb.jpg

post-41354-0-29809600-1473619575_thumb.jpg

Edited by correagonzalez

RROD Xbox 360, just pay shipping - or if you just want the HD let me know, just pay shipping (the HD is the original lowest GB HD,I just can't remember the GB capacity - I think it is the 20 GB version) - GONE

post-30739-0-04943600-1473721778_thumb.jpgpost-30739-0-68044600-1473721790_thumb.jpg

Nintendo DS Guitar Hero Decades On Tour - this one actually is free, I will pay the shipping cost - GONE

post-30739-0-48869100-1473721863_thumb.jpg

Tomb Raider Secrets - just pay shipping - this is still available

post-30739-0-38222300-1473722242_thumb.jpg

• Like 1