IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

Wii Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter in near mint shape, but it does have the previous owner's name written on the front cover. Complete with manual and box. $2 shipping. I can toss in some outdated GameCube EA Sports games if you want -- Madden, baseball, etc..

Also, I have a Wii composite AV cable if anyone needs it.

Edited by Trekker_1138
  • Like 1

Wii Cabela's Monster Buck Hunter in near mint shape, but it does have the previous owner's name written on the front cover. Complete with manual and box. $2 shipping. I can toss in some outdated GameCube EA Sports games if you want -- Madden, baseball, etc..

Also, I have a Wii composite AV cable if anyone needs it.

RQPZ52.png?1430667688

PM sent!

MORE FREEBIES!!! - just pay shipping - take as much or as little as you like except the three intellivision games must go together.

Bottom tray for a Wii, unopened package of three rolls of thermal paper for a small printer or calculator, portable CD player (Philips jogproof), portable CD/MP3 player (Philips), portable CD player (Sony Walkman), three Intellivision games (Poker & Blackjack, Major League Baseball, football - but must take all 3), Tamagotchi, Raiders of the Lost Ark Betamax, Talespin NES, some kind of PS2 controller adapter/extra cord length thingy

post-30739-0-90854100-1479683535_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

MORE FREE JUNK!!! Pay for shipping only. Take as little or as much as you want.

90s action figures: 1. X-Files Scully & Mummy (gone), 2. Virus Kelly Foster, 3. Starship Troopers Carmen Ibanez, 4. Aliens Bishop, 5. Aliens Scorpion Alien

post-30739-0-33464400-1481502934_thumb.jpg

Star Trek stuff: 1. Telephone (the original Enterprise - works) (gone), 2. Ferengi bank (gone), 3. First Contact Travel Set, 4. Enterprise kite, 5. Starfleet uniform large, 6. lot of 3 TV Guides, 7. Enterprise puzzle (gone), 8. Ken and Barbie (dusty, box is destroyed & missing the phaser) (gone)

post-30739-0-28238000-1481502945_thumb.jpg

PM me if interested in anything or any details on stuff.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Consoles for repair/spare parts

Have some consoles if anyone needs to repair or spares, they all turn on, but won't go past the intro screen I dont know how to fix them, just pay shipping 10.00 FedEx ground genesis has a.c. adapter and rf adapter and 1 ps1 has a.c. adapter only

Taken

post-41354-0-41951800-1482694592_thumb.jpg

Edited by correagonzalez

broken jag motherboard with shielding

I know for a fact the voltage regulator is blown as it has a hole in it, outside of that I dunno i dont have anything else to test it with

free + postage, and if you want me to I can hot air off the bad voltage regulator (its much harder to remove a surface mount chip than to put one back on if you dont have hot air)

us only please

GONE

post-35237-0-07164800-1483142072_thumb.jpg

Edited by Osgeld

broken jag motherboard with shielding

I know for a fact the voltage regulator is blown as it has a hole in it, outside of that I dunno i dont have anything else to test it with

free + postage, and if you want me to I can hot air off the bad voltage regulator (its much harder to remove a surface mount chip than to put one back on if you dont have hot air)

us only please

attachicon.gifIMG_20161230_102245872.jpg

Pm sent

• 2 weeks later...

$3 USPS first class shipping

These are from actual game boxes that had the back or front cut out. 14 total, some have the spines taped to the other side of the cutout. They are pretty much just the back/front of the box cut out in whatever shape they ended up in.

I received these in a 2600 lot I purchased recently.

PM me if you want them.

post-30739-0-12053400-1483914245_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Free 3 INTV games just pay 3 dollar shipping for US residents for all of them to cover 1st class shipping and bubble mailer. Don't have the system so unsure if they work but came with some Atari games I purchased. Have end labels with normal wear on them. Space Armada, Space Hawk and Tron Maze a Thon.

Edited by cvgplus
  • Like 1

Free 3 INTV games just pay 3 dollar shipping for US residents for all of them to cover 1st class shipping and bubble mailer. Don't have the system so unsure if they work but came with some Atari games I purchased. Have end labels with normal wear on them. Space Armada, Space Hawk and Tron Maze a Thon.

Sent you pm