IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

PS1 lot: claimed!

post-30739-0-51048100-1490573177_thumb.jpg

most are pretty scratched up, all untested. They may be saved with cleaning/repairing or they may still work. No manuals for Covert Ops or Digimon but all discs are there and the rest all have their manuals.

I can ship in a flat rate bubble mailer for $7.20. They will be wrapped up well inside the bubble mailer but if you prefer a box it will be 3 lbs to ship.

• 2 weeks later...

I

Got a couple random games and empty cases here.

PS2 Jack and Daxter

Wii The Conduit

Wii Nights Journey Into Dreams
EMPTY DS CASES - Blank empty one and a Wall-E with nothing in it.

Must take all for the cost of shipping.

3gwGzpj.jpg

I'll take it.

Edited by amiman99

Free just pay shipping

1. (claimed) NES Abadox (untested) plus a few bonus (mystery) papers (non NES or Atari related but still pretty cool) - $3.21 shipped first class parcel bubble mailer. post-30739-0-92077500-1492366700_thumb.jpg

2. (claimed) GameCube Need For Speed 2 Underground (tested and works, disc has a few surface marks) - $2.67 shipped first class parcel bubble mailer. post-30739-0-43016900-1492366843_thumb.jpg

3. (claimed) Atari 2600 paddles - original set. Player one seems to work just fine, player two seems to work fine most of the time, a little jittery every now and then, probably will be okay after a light cleaning. The top knobs are a bit loose and the labels are starting to come off. $4.29 shipped first class box. post-30739-0-73449900-1492368305_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

MORE FREE STUFF!!

I'm in the process of packing/moving (buying a house) so I may drop a few more items here and there for freesies (some may be non game related like this offering) but I know there are a few of you out there that like vinyl so:

All 10 albums for free (must take the whole lot). Most of the records are in good condition, a few have some scratches but overall a nice lot. The covers/jackets are a bit worn but hey ... FOR FREE!

They are all boxed up and ready to ship for $5.08 Media Mail

post-30739-0-33490200-1492381500_thumb.jpg post-30739-0-76817100-1492381516_thumb.jpg

pending

• Like 2

Oh hell Ya!! Ill take these!!

Pm'ing u

MORE FREE STUFF!!

I'm in the process of packing/moving (buying a house) so I may drop a few more items here and there for freesies (some may be non game related like this offering) but I know there are a few of you out there that like vinyl so:

All 10 albums for free (must take the whole lot). Most of the records are in good condition, a few have some scratches but overall a nice lot. The covers/jackets are a bit worn but hey ... FOR FREE!

They are all boxed up and ready to ship for $5.08 Media Mail

attachicon.gifIMG_0104.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_0105.JPG

• Like 1

Got a whole pile of random shit to give up. BE SURE TO READ THE DETAILS I HAVE WITH ITEMS!

Star Wars Plug N Play TV Game - When I found it, had 4 batteries in it and one of them was busted and waaaay corroded. I cleaned it best I could without opening it and I couldn't get it to turn on. Maybe you'll have better luck?

pjUGXsK.jpg

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Dark Forces and Sim Classics - As far as I know, both of these games should work. They might be in various conditions, but it's all there.

iSB2mNk.jpg

Also 1 PS3 game (Fairy Tale Fights) and an empty Duck Tales Remastered - DUCKTALES ITEMS ARE CLAIMED!

DwBmDzF.jpg

ALL OF THIS IS FREE FOR COST OF SHIPPING!
Would prefer to not split any of it up, but I'm willing to as long as you're willing to pay shipping.

Some Items are claimed as noted!

Edited by KeeperofLindblum

Janky N64 controller up for grabs!

This turned up in a junk box at my fiancé's place. Someone clearly threw it at some point- the shell is open along the right upper edge & will not realign, there's small cracks by the Nintendo logo & a big one around the memory card port. cjameslv was kind enough to get me a killer deal on a parts controller, so I swapped bits from this into that to make me a nice one to keep.

Now, despite the crappy stick, the mangled casing, a couple missing screws, and the occasionally unresponsive buttons, this controller DOES work! With a bit of cleaning, a new shell, and some work on (or replacing) the stick, it'll be a nice unit. Or just use it as-is if you're low on cash and desperate for a controller.

Just looking for shipping on this- it should be about 15 oz., shipping from 98002 if you want to get an idea of what it'll cost. PLEASE NOTE: it's gonna be a couple days before I can ship it. Lots of work time coming up.

20170503 124943[1]

20170503 125014[1]

20170503 124953[1]

Edited by HoshiChiri

For shipping costs only...

A Taxan green display monitor... weight 16 lbs.

post-29633-0-69365300-1493908623_thumb.jpgpost-29633-0-81840000-1493908641_thumb.jpg

6 PS1s (1 not pictured) all power up and the lids open and close fine but not tested otherwise. I can fit one into a padded Priority envelope or 2 in a medium priority box. If you want all six we can do parcel select 16 lbs from 34668.

post-29633-0-91280600-1493908795_thumb.jpgpost-29633-0-71898200-1493908832_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

free + postage

a gutted netbook

has a 16:9 12 inch widescreen

VIA C7 single core c7 cpu (imagine a 1.2 ghz Pentium MMX)

2 gig DDR2 ram

2.5 inch IDE hard disk interface

heck ill throw in a 40 gig mini 2.5 inch IDE hard disk

no power supply(18-20 volt 2-3 amp) or netbook case lol, works, least with windows XP and 7, it will work with linux but since its a hyper clocked pentium MMX its going to require a linux with a honest to god i386 core (most i386 cores require 686 core aka pentium pro / 2) 486 or 586 core (aka antiX linux)

bare board motherboard, woking, 3 usb ports, wifi, ethernet, power board, and LCD screen , sure as shit not mint, but no major gouges

pix soon

pix added sorry its fuzzy but I cant be assed to take another one for the guts of a netbook I paid 10 bucks for shipped

post-35237-0-97018300-1494385548.jpg

I originally bought this as a 10.1 inch netbook it came in as a 12.1 inch and would not fit my space requirements of my mini mamecade

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Sega Saturn Model 1 Motherboard.

Please notice, when I took this unit apart it was infested with dead bugs, and you will see bug residue that has been cleaned to my best ability. Even with a known good laser/assembly and power supply, I could only get this unit to play Audio CD's. Even games played as audio CD's. The Ribbon cables show wear, and need to be handled carefully or replaced all together. Will power on fine with the necessary parts.

Shipped USPS First Class in a box, should be around $4-4.50 but I can get you an estimate.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l16001.jpg

s-l16002.jpg

s-l16003.jpg

• Like 1