IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

Vintage handheld games Claimed by RickR

Frogger game does not turn on, I bought this on eBay new but batteries were corroded

Coleco game turns on but no sound can be easy fix, no battery cover

Pay for shipping $8 via FedEx ground

Message me if interested thanks

post-41354-0-05649700-1499267024_thumb.jpg

post-41354-0-40390200-1499267052_thumb.jpg

post-41354-0-21448500-1499269962_thumb.jpg

Edited by correagonzalez
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Free for the cost of shipping:

• GONE-- PC games. All complete
    post-28704-0-10449800-1501867584_thumb.jpg
  • GONE-- X-Files Agent Scully figure. In box. The packaging is pretty beat up.
    post-28704-0-09920000-1501867659_thumb.jpg

• A really old Polaroid camera. Good luck finding film. In any case, it's in great shape and it looks really neat on a shelf. Comes with original case and flash. This one will ship in a medium flat rate box.
    post-28704-0-28509400-1501867667_thumb.jpg
Edited by RickR

• 2 weeks later...

Just pay shipping, please PM me if interested:

• Lot of Atari ST disks (must take all) - No idea if they work. Included are Language Disk, USA Language Disk, 1st-Word, START Issue 2, and Compute!'s Atari ST Disk December 1987 (with sleeve)
  • SEGA Pocket Power Toy from 1988. Missing some parts.

post-20539-0-19953200-1502906457_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yoshi648
  • Like 1

Free for the cost of shipping:

• GONE-- PC games. All complete

attachicon.giffree stuff 002.JPG

• GONE-- X-Files Agent Scully figure. In box. The packaging is pretty beat up.

attachicon.giffree stuff 004.JPG

• A really old Polaroid camera. Good luck finding film. In any case, it's in great shape and it looks really neat on a shelf. Comes with original case and flash. This one will ship in a medium flat rate box.

attachicon.gifebay 011.JPG

Im intrested in the camera. How much would it be to ship to Lithonia Georgia?

FREE: Deer Hunting USA Atari Cabinet - Converted from Primal Rage. Has Handarex 33" monitor, which needs work. Would be great for a MAME machine.

Game plays blind, complete black screen, audio works. Monitor PCB has clicking sound, which indicates it's in over current protection mode. I replaced the 2 large capacitors (which were buldging) as well as the High Output Transistor. As soon as I powered it on, it blew the HOT again and shot a spark from the Flyback Transformer. I have 4 spare HOT's that I'll include. I'm guessing the Flyback Transformer is bad, but I'm only an amateur and don't want to invest anymore. Besides, we really don't have room for this monstrosity!

We picked this up off the side of the road, cosmetically it looks okay, could use a cleaning. It's complete with power supply, game PCB and manuals. The gun has some light damage near the trigger, and I was unable to test if it works. I did use another cabinet I have to test the Dear Hunting USA Jamma board and it works fine.

I will help load, pick-up only in Carlisle, OH.

attachment_1.jpg

attachment_2.jpg

attachment_2_3.jpg

attachment_3.jpg

• Like 7

One set claimed -- still have another if someone needs a set.

I have a glut of computer hardware, so if anyone wants an assortment of laptop case screws and other fasteners (for motherboards, PS, PCI cards, etc.). I will send you about 30 computer fasteners. I recently noticed 3 of my laptop screws were missing on my Toshiba Chromebook (holding the case together, apparently they wiggle out over time), so I ordered some new ones off ebay. Buying 100 of them was only $2 more than buying 20 of them. Free shipping in North America. Please send me a PM.

512QcJ1-yUL._SX355_.jpg

• Like 2

PC games and Misc Software. All are from Windows 98/Windows 2000 era:

Cleaning out the basement, and I have the following for free, just pay shipping. Would rather do all together...but I suppose I can break them up.

If anyone wants any before they hit the dumpster, PM me.

Games:

Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Hoyle Puzzle and Board Games

Wheel of Fortune Deluxe

For the Kiddies:

Pooh and the Honey Tree Storybook Time

Winnie the Pooh Toddler games

Dora the Explorer Backpack Adventure

Jump Start Toddlers Deluxe

Jump Start Ready for School Toddler

Activity Fun with Cinderella

Rollie Pollie Olie; Search for Spot

Elementary Advantage; Grade 1-5

I Spy Spooky Mansion Deluxe

Productivity:

Broderbund Total 3D Landscape Deluxe; (5CD Set!!)

Microsoft Office 2000 Small Business (no product key)

Microsoft Windows NT Recovery CD for Windows NT; (Dell)

Dell Dimension Resource CD

HP Jet Direct Print Servers CD

HP Laserjet 1100 CD

post-24893-0-74899200-1503860568_thumb.jpg

post-24893-0-47771500-1503860591_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bartsfam
  • Like 1

I have a BROKEN Game Boy Advance SP. Screen and controls work, but I think the cartridge slot has some broken pins so carts won't load. I little chipping in the housing. It's free if you want it for parts, i.e. if you want to convert your standard GBA to a backlit screen. A small flat rate box is $6.45. So that's the most shipping will cost. GBA only, no charging cord or games.

Gone.

Edited by sgtdave

I have a BROKEN Game Boy Advance SP. Screen and controls work, but I think the cartridge slot has some broken pins so carts won't load. I little chipping in the housing. It's free if you want it for parts, i.e. if you want to convert your standard GBA to a backlit screen. A small flat rate box is $6.45. So that's the most shipping will cost. GBA only, no charging cord or games.

I think I may want that, can't that panel be used for hot wiring a NGPC or GBC with the standard SP (001) screen so they're viewable in the dark?

I think I may want that, can't that panel be used for hot wiring a NGPC or GBC with the standard SP (001) screen so they're viewable in the dark?

You have to buy a ribbon cable adapter. There's a fella named Zhang that makes them, but I here he's legit. I was tempted to do it myself, but the last thing I need is another project.

http://imgur.com/gallery/5jbCb

I've yet to see a backlight solution for the Neo Geo Pocket Color, but you can use this for the Game Boy Color.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/3/16087462/game-boy-color-backlight-mod

By the way, sgtdave, if Tanooki doesn't take this, I'm interested.

• 2 weeks later...

CIB PC games for anyone interested.

Rome Total War

Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion

Unreal Tournament 2004

Empire Total War

Atari Arcade Hits

Divided Nation

All I ask is paid postage, thanks.

I'm interested

PMed

Edit: I'll pass on those games.

Edited by amiman99

CLAIMED!

Up for grabs: Mostly functional PS2 system. This is my fiancé's old unit from when it launched back in the day. It's been very well kept... so well that it didn't start having laser issues until well after Sony stopped doing the repair for free. He chose to switch to a slim model rather than have this one repaired, and it's been sitting in a box ever since. I did a test run with it earlier this afternoon- no controller issues, no memory card issues. As for discs- it doesn't run blue discs anymore (straight to DRE every time.) Sliver discs take a bit longer for initial load-up than my unit (don't know if that's a laser thing or an early unit thing), but run fine otherwise. The console is cosmetically excellent, unless you really hate Rurouni Kenshin ;) It's a vinyl skin, it should be removeable if you so choose.

You will receive the console, composite A/V cable, and power cable. No controller sadly, but you will get everyone's favorite useless accessory- the PS2 horizontal stand! Looking for $20 to cover priority flat-rate shipping.

IMG 0014

IMG 0002

IMG 0004

IMG 0008

IMG 0012

Edited by HoshiChiri
  • Like 4