IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

Well atarifan totally backed out of our deal, after he demanded $11 shipped for the 2 NES games and frogger.

I sent him the money, he wanted more to ship Frogger, I told him that should be enough to ship and then he said I don't want to ship it to you anymore.

Someone please ban him, the purpose of this thread is to spread some free games around we aren't using, and this guy is always trying to make a buck. I totally understand selling, there is nothing wrong with it, so if you want to sell you stuff, then sell it, don't put it in here and ask $11 shipping on things that cost $5 to ship.

Well atarifan totally backed out of our deal, after he demanded $11 shipped for the 2 NES games and frogger.

I sent him the money, he wanted more to ship Frogger, I told him that should be enough to ship and then he said I don't want to ship it to you anymore.

Someone please ban him, the purpose of this thread is to spread some free games around we aren't using, and this guy is always trying to make a buck. I totally understand selling, there is nothing wrong with it, so if you want to sell you stuff, then sell it, don't put it in here and ask $11 shipping on things that cost $5 to ship.

Your a liar i did not say $11. I'm not selling to you anymore. It's funny how you and chris leach only one's got a problem with me. As a seller i have the right

to sell to people i feel comfortable with. You demanded this n that.

Edited by theatarifan

theatarifan does not seem to be offering free stuff in this thread since he is trying to profit on the shipping. I'm sure I'm not the only person who would like to see him blocked from this thread. He should stick to the marketplace since he's selling, not giving. He's not honoring the spirit of the thread.

Edited by tep392
  • Like 3

theatarifan does not seem to be offering free stuff in this thread since he is trying to profit on the shipping. I'm sure I'm not the only person who would like to see him blocked from this thread. He should stick to the marketplace since he's selling, not giving. He's not honoring the spirit of the thread.

I second that and he has been doing this for around a year now . He is up to no good .

• Like 1

ill do it once in a while when I think its going to be 6 bucks and it comes out to 8

but from corner to corner of the USA via USPS max I have seen is 10 bucks and change 2 day priority on a 2 lb package

not getting into it but I ship stuff all over the place constantly

I wish Shatti McFly were here to set things right...

attachicon.gifShatti McFly.jpg

:P

That said, up for grabs to the first PM...

attachicon.gifTJ SHatner Playset.png

For realsies…100% free…shipping included within the USA & Canada. ;)

PS: Just to be clear...

THE TJ HOOKER PLAY SET IS WHAT IS UP FOR GRABS

There never was a Back To The Forums NES game! :D

• Like 1