ApolloBoy

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

tempting, how big is the box, I bet they get you on dimensional weight rather than actual shipping weight

I'm fully stocked up in cables and USB wall chargers. I will put together a pack o' crap:

2 SATA drive cables

2 micro USB cables

1 USB wall charger (name brand like what comes with phones/tablets)

1 misc. item like a USB thumb drive or some other little doo hickie

$2 for shipping, $3 to Canada

all taken, thanks

Edited by Trekker_1138
  • Like 1

I'm fully stocked up in cables and USB wall chargers. I will put together 2 separate packs of various cables for 2 different people. Each pack will come with:

2 SATA drive cables

2 micro USB cables

1 USB wall charger (name brand like what comes with phones/tablets)

1 misc. item like a USB thumb drive or some other little doo hickie

$2 for shipping, $3 to Canada

PM incoming

tempting, how big is the box, I bet they get you on dimensional weight rather than actual shipping weight

East coast actually not, like 15 or something west coast is terrible like 50 or something so yeah it is probably size

^^

yep that's the machine IWG

East coast actually not, like 15 or something west coast is terrible like 50 or something so yeah it is probably size

ya I did a rough guess on what I thought I remembered what the size of those things was and just east of the Mississippi came out to ~34$

which is still very tempting, I would jump hardcore on it if it had the keyboard, there's so much retro mod potential

you got a picture?

Edited by Osgeld

I just went and bought a SRG release of Shadow Warrior 2 which came with free codes for Steam copies of Shadow Warrior 1 & 2 and I dont even have a PC that will play new games lol so if anybody wants 1 or both let me know :)

I just went and bought a SRG release of Shadow Warrior 2 which came with free codes for Steam copies of Shadow Warrior 1 & 2 and I dont even have a PC that will play new games lol so if anybody wants 1 or both let me know :)

PM sent

Edited by ClassicGMR

sexy

I have ~40 bucks waiting in ebay hell till the 14th if it fits budget and its still around at that time I will take it

Hey all, long time no post. I got some Pokemon strategy guides for free, just pay shipping. If interested please PM me along with your zip code.

• Pokemon Stadium - Very good condition with little edge wear.
  • Pokemon Gold/Silver Pocket Guide - Some wear from age and there's a price sticker on the back, but otherwise in good condition. All pages are present.
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue - Very good condition with little edge wear. Includes poster.
Edited by Yoshi648

sexy

I have ~40 bucks waiting in ebay hell till the 14th if it fits budget and its still around at that time I will take it

well shipping to tn is 18.36 fed ex ground if you want it

soon as ebay releases funds I will have it, since the buyer left feedback its now on the 12th

I feel the need to make a lanparty box now

If prior takers fall thru I will take the nes box. Also would take the game gear case with the nes box.

Thanks!

Edited by stupus