IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

pay postage, US + paypal only, Sega Saturn Racing Wheel

I saw this in the local goodwill 99 cent last chance before it hits the dumpster outlet, its got a lot of scratches, its filthy, I have no saturn to test it on... the tilt and telescope locks work though

box is 14x15x13, 6 lbs 8 ounces, ships from 37075 so you can figure out if its worth mailing it or not, 100% free for local pickup (examples being 24 bucks to Beverly hills CA, via parcel post, or 13.50 to Washington DC via priority mail)

post-35237-0-49932700-1513052862_thumb.jpg

Gone!

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have an odd freebie that kinda has prerequisites?

I backed the Shantae Half Genie Hero kickstarted and have quite a few codes that aren't the actual game. Why? I backed for WiiU copy, but now I don't have the WiiU anymore! (The game itself has already been redeemed.)

Would anybody be interested in the DLC codes for some of the content? I believe backers are getting them early.

Biggest issue with these codes is they only work for the WiiU version of the game. Any takers? I will PM the codes.

(Would greatly prefer someone who actually has the game... I mean it just makes sense as these codes are worthless to you otherwise.)

• Like 1

I have an odd freebie that kinda has prerequisites?

I backed the Shantae Half Genie Hero kickstarted and have quite a few codes that aren't the actual game. Why? I backed for WiiU copy, but now I don't have the WiiU anymore! (The game itself has already been redeemed.)

Would anybody be interested in the DLC codes for some of the content? I believe backers are getting them early.

Biggest issue with these codes is they only work for the WiiU version of the game. Any takers? I will PM the codes.

(Would greatly prefer someone who actually has the game... I mean it just makes sense as these codes are worthless to you otherwise.)

well phooey- this would be really cool if i had the Wii U version (I have the XBox one, sadly). Hoping someone picks this up as it's a fun game!

• 2 weeks later...

Free, just pay shipping. Please PM me if interested

• Atari 2600 Paddle Controllers - Official, one has crack in side of housing. Untested, I don't have any equipment to use them with.
  • LEGO Dimensions NFC readers - 8 generic ones, and 4 character ones (must take all)
  • GameBoy games - All tested and work - All-Star Challenge 2, F-1 Race, and Lion King
  • InterAct N64 Game Save Exchange System - Used to backup N64 titles to PC via COM/serial port. I bought this new many years ago but never actually used it. Everything still present in box including documents and driver disk. Untested
  • 2lbs of store flyers - Many store flyers I've collected over the years. All from GameStop/EB Games and GameCrazy (out of business, part of Hollywood Video). Mostly from the 6th and 7th generations of game consoles with some random modern ones. Must take all.

post-20539-0-93583600-1514856067_thumb.jpg

post-20539-0-52018100-1514856071_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yoshi648
  • Like 3

5 bucks for postage get 2 game boy bags (USA and Paypal only please)

found these in the 99 cent goodwill outlet, both are filthy, there are no plastic inserts (well I dunno if the GBA pouch ever had them but the GB one had a plastic shell in it at one point) just pay postage which should be around 5 bucks for both

edit: oh yea the GBA pouch has "Sam" written on the sides in sharpie, but some scrubbing and a good wash should get most of that off

must take both, tired of seeing them in my garage

Also willing to drop postage in trade for any working common NES game, I got that NES above and went looking for my test cart, and I then remembered I gave it away with the last NES I sold heh

post-35237-0-10773400-1516063019_thumb.jpg

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gone! thanks!

A friend gave me a bunch of Mac and PC CDs. I've kept a few and are passing along the rest. There are 2 lots: (1) Mac CDs -- some games, some apps, etc... and (2) PC games for Windoze 95/XP. You can take #1, #2, or both! If you take both, they fit in a medium flat rate USPS box which is $14 to ship. Some pretty good titles in here. Most have SN/CD keys. You pay shipping and any PayPal fees.

Mac stuff:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3lhe7bk5kne2a4y/IMG_2256.JPG?dl=0

PC Stuff:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkyq1j35mce1uur/IMG_2257.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ra7pyp9dmnmtmk/IMG_2258.JPG?dl=0

Thanks!

Edited by mattsoft

*** Gone ***

"Space Cavern" for Atari 2600. The casing has a chunk missing from one of the corners, but the game does work fine. The two posts that open the 2600 dust flap are still there, so no issue inserting the game.

I figure shipping will cost about $3 for any USA address.

post-28704-0-33144100-1517806145_thumb.jpg

post-28704-0-16512400-1517806157_thumb.jpg

post-28704-0-05896500-1517806162_thumb.jpg

Edited by RickR
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

2 Mac cases up for free:

1. IIsi case in good shape. This has been retrobrited and color is amazing. The case is missing some feet, and has a broken plastic foot (not visible unless you turn the case over) -- does not affect the way it sits on a desk.

2. LC case in OK shape. Yellowed a bit, no retrobrite. Tabs are broken.

Pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uf1tyu3hkvgm0xb/MacCases.JPG?dl=0

U pay shipping or pickup in Seattle. Take them away! :)

5 bucks for postage get 2 game boy bags (USA and Paypal only please)

found these in the 99 cent goodwill outlet, both are filthy, there are no plastic inserts (well I dunno if the GBA pouch ever had them but the GB one had a plastic shell in it at one point) just pay postage which should be around 5 bucks for both

edit: oh yea the GBA pouch has "Sam" written on the sides in sharpie, but some scrubbing and a good wash should get most of that off

must take both, tired of seeing them in my garage

Also willing to drop postage in trade for any working common NES game, I got that NES above and went looking for my test cart, and I then remembered I gave it away with the last NES I sold heh

attachicon.gif20180115_181813.jpg

still in my garage ...