IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

free - just pay for shipping - 3 lbs to ship. If no one wants it here then the recycling bin will get fed. GONE!

Vic-20 box with interior inserts and book/paperwork

Not in great shape but a Vic-20 box nonetheless

Will be bubble wrapped and wrapped in brown shipping paper

post-30739-0-24884700-1525662973_thumb.jpgpost-30739-0-85022200-1525662998_thumb.jpgpost-30739-0-75385700-1525663032_thumb.jpgpost-30739-0-07276700-1525663056_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

next for free ... (GONE!)

A small lot of 22 older Hot Wheels/Matchbox

Nothing minty here just lots of great play time. I don't have my Hot Wheels collection any more and these are just taking up space.

3 lbs to ship, just pay for shipping

post-30739-0-07614700-1525664853_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Oh yes, please on the Hot Wheels & Matchbox! My 5-year-old & 2-year-old are enjoying those these days. I wouldn't want to subject any mint ones to their rough & crashy antics.

PM w/ deets incoming.

Thanks,

-Jason

next for free ...

A small lot of 22 older Hot Wheels/Matchbox

Nothing minty here just lots of great play time. I don't have my Hot Wheels collection any more and these are just taking up space.

3 lbs to ship

attachicon.gif100_5307.JPG

• Like 1

DONE

Humble Bundle Freebie for 1 Day 22 Hrs from this posting:

The Flame in the Flood

Don't know what it is yet but it's a free game! Installs with Steam key. :)

Summary

A rogue-lite river journey through the backwaters of a forgotten post-societal America. Forage, craft, evade predators.

From the Art Director of BioShock and a team of veterans of the BioShock, Halo, Guitar Hero and Rock Band series comes The Flame in the Flood.

Travel by foot and by raft down a procedurally-generated river as you scrounge for resources, craft tools, remedy afflictions, evade the vicious wildlife, and stay ahead of the coming rains.

Features an original full length soundtrack by acclaimed Alt-Country rocker Chuck Ragan featuring The Camaraderie, The Fearless Kin and other special guests.

Edited by ClassicGMR

Atari 800XL keyboard and case. No screws. Keyboard mostly works, suspect defective membrane.

Mapping the Atari book. OK shape. No pen marks.

Apple StyleWriter printer in box. Serial cable included. Works!

Apple StyleWriter 1200 printer in box. Software and manual included. Works!

Prefer pickup in Seattle, but will ship if interested. I don't have shipping boxes to put the printer boxes in, but will wrap in plain paper to protect boxes. I have a box for the 800XL.

Edited by mattsoft
  • Like 1

Free for just the cost of shipping:

1. Sega Game Gear and pouch with Sonic 2 game. The Game Gear turns on and then off again even with brand new batteries. The screen has a large black line in from top to bottom and the speakers 'pop' then it turns off instantly. Some scratches on the screen. Both battery covers are included though. 2 lbs to ship from 95311 GONE
post-30739-0-86284800-1526169681_thumb.jpg

2. Wii-U base. It usually turns on but will turn off after about 10-15 minutes. I researched the problem and it was probably left on too long and it overheated. May be permanently damaged. 4 lbs to ship from 95311.
post-30739-0-53479500-1526169852_thumb.jpg

PM me for one or both, just pay shipping.

• Like 2

***GONE!!***

Free to a good home...just pay shipping.

My all time favorite PC sport's game, Microsoft Links LS Classic from 2000. I have played this game on every PC I have ever owned. My Vista unit just died, and I just cannot get it to work on Win 10.

I have Googled it, and tried all of the tricks & suggestions, and just cannot get it to launch. Everyone else with Win 10 has the same problem with this version. I had to resort to getting Links 2003 to get my fix.

There is nothing like this game, on a freezing cold wintery day, playing golf in the warm sunlight, with the birds chirping and the waves crashing.

Includes game and two additional CD's with 10 additional courses.

post-24893-0-11234100-1526237883_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bartsfam

Free to a good home...just pay shipping.

My all time favorite PC sport's game, Microsoft Links LS Classic from 2000. I have played this game on every PC I have ever owned. My Vista unit just died, and I just cannot get it to work on Win 10.

I have Googled it, and tried all of the tricks & suggestions, and just cannot get it to launch. Everyone else with Win 10 has the same problem with this version. I had to resort to getting Links 2003 to get my fix.

There is nothing like this game, on a freezing cold wintery day, playing golf in the warm sunlight, with the birds chirping and the waves crashing.

Includes game and two additional CD's with 10 additional courses.

You could try to run it under VirtualBox.

• Like 1

Links LS Classic is aka Links 2000 (just with 23 courses instead of like 5 or something.) I had the older DOS version of the game and put a lot of hours on it for some reason, relaxing I guess. It's a very well made non-EA golf game that takes itself seriously but fun. I'd love to take a crack at it as I use 8.1 64bit but I have no idea if it will work though. I'm researching it as best I can right now.

1. Sega Game Gear and pouch with Sonic 2 game. The Game Gear turns on and then off again even with brand new batteries. The screen has a large black line in from top to bottom and the speakers 'pop' then it turns off instantly. Some scratches on the screen. Both battery covers are included though. 2 lbs to ship from 95311 PENDING

attachicon.gif100_5332.JPG

2. Wii-U base. It usually turns on but will turn off after about 10-15 minutes. I researched the problem and it was probably left on too long and it overheated. May be permanently damaged. 4 lbs to ship from 95311.

attachicon.gif100_5333.JPG

Ill take the Game Gear if pending falls through!

1. Sega Game Gear and pouch with Sonic 2 game. The Game Gear turns on and then off again even with brand new batteries. The screen has a large black line in from top to bottom and the speakers 'pop' then it turns off instantly. Some scratches on the screen. Both battery covers are included though. 2 lbs to ship from 95311

attachicon.gif100_5332.JPG

attachicon.gif100_5333.JPG

These are both still available

GGG (Game Gear Gone)

The Wii-U base is still available

Thought I'd post this here before throwing it in the e-cycling bin...Apple IIgs 3.5" floppy drive, very yellow, top half of case is loose, missing rubber feet, and the drive mechanism seems to always auto-eject disks so I cannot read any. Maybe good for some salvage parts? Dunno...free + shipping.

post-49874-0-19023400-1526834690_thumb.jpg

post-49874-0-31287900-1526834706_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I have a few things that I want to get rid of for the cost of shipping:

- One ReactiveMicro Apple IIe replacement PSU (ghost1313)

- The Evil Within (PC) new/sealed

- Miner 2049er For TI99/4A, cart only.

- 5.25" floppy drive that I bought to upgrade my PEB (it's on the list of compatible drive) before I decided it wasn't for me. (Heavy)

- 3.5" floppy drive + mounting kit for the same reason

- Amiga 1000 PSU (Jkonstan, Justin)

- Sega Dreamcast missing its screws and battery, one controller, video->scart rgb cable (gone!)

- SNES Championship Pool

- SNES Super Mario World (gone!)

- Rule of Engagement 2 for amiga, complete (Stupus, ghost1313)

Edited by AMenard
  • Like 3

I have a few things that I want to get rid of for the cost of shipping:

- One ReactiveMicro Apple IIe replacement PSU

- The Evil Within (PC) new/sealed

- Miner 2049er For TI99/4A, cart only.

- 5.25" floppy drive that I bought to upgrade my PEB (it's on the list of compatible drive) before I decided it wasn't for me. (Heavy)

- 3.5" floppy drive + mounting kit for the same reason

- Amiga 1000 PSU (heavy)

- Sega Dreamcast missing its screws and battery, one controller, video->scart rgb cable

- SNES Championship Pool

- SNES Super Mario World

- Rule of Engagement 2 for amiga, complete

I'll take the snes super mario world, I have some n64 I can ship back for it.

Hmm... how much shipping from Canada?

Edited by amiman99