ApolloBoy

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

Anyone want a PSVR Skyrim Bundle Box? It has all the little baggies n such. Just really no room to store it. If nobody claims it Ill probably trash it sometime this week

Claimed!

What does everyone feel about the possibility of creating a "Free Stuff" forum where people can start and maintain their own threads of items they are giving away? Would be a bit more organized than a large, gargantuan thread. I can create a pinned thread in the forum with the guidelines from the first post in this thread. Thoughts?

..Al

This is a great idea. Easier to keep track of clean up when done.

Wow now that's what I call one hell of a freebie. Terrible game, but to have a piece of sealed up in the Nintendo cardboard box history would be nice just to see after so long even if it's that. :) Great pick up freebie winner.

I have setup a new "Free Games and More" forum:

http://atariage.com/forums/forum/196-free-games-and-more/

Please post anything you currently have available in this thread as a new thread in the above forum. You can create a single thread with related items together, but ideally the title of any threads you create should cover what you have available. I've started a sticky thread in the forum with some guidelines (modified from what's in this thread).

I'll watch this closely to see how it goes, and I will lock this thread in a week or so.

..Al

• Like 6

I read the How To pinned in the new forum. I just wanted a point of clarification:

You DO want us to start a new thread every time we have something to give away rather than recycle our own topics?

I read the How To pinned in the new forum. I just wanted a point of clarification:

You DO want us to start a new thread every time we have something to give away rather than recycle our own topics?

Yes, please create a new topic, and name the thread appropriately based on what you are selling.

Thanks,

..Al