IGNORED

Project-M 2.0

NRV

Hi Miker.

Is all advancing.. slowly, but advancing :)

PM 3.0 should run over a 130XE and be something playable. I'm going to use the extra space to recover some graphic quality lost in PM 2.0, add more texture variation, and add some enemies and objects (mainly using P/M 's). Also, with a little luck and some optimizations, maybe all the thing will still run near 20FPS.

All the main problems seem to be solved already (in paper), so I don't expect too much complications with this..

So, probably the next part will be ready in 2012.. anyways you are going to be the first to know when is ready, because I will ask you for more music :D

Regards.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Is all advancing.. slowly, but advancing :)

PM 3.0 should run over a 130XE and be something playable. I'm going to use the extra space to recover some graphic quality lost in PM 2.0, add more texture variation, and add some enemies and objects (mainly using P/M 's). Also, with a little luck and some optimizations, maybe all the thing will still run near 20FPS.

All the main problems seem to be solved already (in paper), so I don't expect too much complications with this..

So, probably the next part will be ready in 2012..

Any news? :)

That's sad-face, not confused.

Maybe the sights should be set lower - the engine would work well for an RPG type game. Think something like a mix of Alternate Reality + the features of Wolf3D like aquiring better weapons and keys to unlock new sections.

:?

Your insanity notwithstanding, how can "20th anniversary" possibly be confusing you?

The relation in ProjectM stop and the original game aniversary is what gets me :? .

The relation would be ProjectM released on the 20th Aniversary.

He's sad about no release in the anniversary year.

Or, better, he would be happy to realease the A8 Wolf 3D this year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can we stop making all these bumps to all the WIP projects?

I am pretty sure that the respective authors will make a post if they made progress.

I get often excited when one of these topics comes up on the front page, just to be disappointed :(

If these bumps are useful, but I am not seeing it, then enlighten me and I shut up :)

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

hi, im a newbie here, but i have been very interested in this project as a "doomer" when i came across project-m a few years ago. im not much of a programer.

well, i can make doom actor scripts, but thats all the programing i can do. i do graphics though. i always though a simplified doom could be played on the 5200, or intellevision 2. such as using graphics and enimies always facing you, no floor ceiling textures, ect. ect. and such of the doom snes (thats the oldest console port of doom). and using the ray casting/graphics/engine from project m. thats pretty much my dream for gaming. PERIOD. well thats my goal ,lull. thank u guys for creating this awesome project. keep up the good work!