IGNORED

Anyone interested in a Wii package?

yuppicide

My Mom got us a Wii for Christmas. I don't really want one. I'm happy with my Gamecube. She got it as a gift for all three of us, but I don't really like my Girlfriends Daughter, so far as I'm concerned it's OUR gift.

But anyway, I know she got it on QVC. It's a black unit. Looking on their website I see the cheapest bundle is $299.99.

The system is "brand new". I say it in quotes because the daughter opened it when she wasn't allowed to. So, it's been played for a few hours.

I'll know shortly what exact system bundle it is when I package it back up and put it back in the box. I'll post a picture too.

I'm thinking of letting it all go for $150 + shipping. So, you're getting $300 worth of stuff for $150.

If anyone is interested shoot me a message.

Edited by yuppicide

My Mom got us a Wii for Christmas. I don't really want one. I'm happy with my Gamecube. She got it as a gift for all three of us, but I don't really like my Girlfriends Daughter...

Let the daughter have it, you don't have to play it, but I bet she would like it. Dude, being a stepdad is hard enough, why make it worse?

• Like 3

I've never been into the "kiddie" like graphics of those Wii titles..

If I give her the Wii it'll be in her bedroom since she's not allowed to use our television.. and I'd feel like my Mom got me nothing for Christmas. Which is fine with me, but I'd rather have a nice set of pots and pans or her have the money back. I need some new pots and pans still or a computer video card.

My Mom got us a Wii for Christmas. I don't really want one. I'm happy with my Gamecube. She got it as a gift for all three of us, but I don't really like my Girlfriends Daughter, so far as I'm concerned it's OUR gift.

If I give her the Wii it'll be in her bedroom since she's not allowed to use our television.. and I'd feel like my Mom got me nothing for Christmas.

Woah, talk about a grinch...dude, you are cold. I guess I know now why stepkids always hate there Dads.

• Like 5

If I give her the Wii it'll be in her bedroom since she's not allowed to use our television.. and I'd feel like my Mom got me nothing for Christmas.

Woah, talk about a grinch...dude, you are cold. I guess I know now why stepkids always hate there Dads.

Did not want to say it myself but this is the sentiment I felt. Mind you we don't have the whole story, but suffice it to say I would not buy this with my present understanding.

I'm not a grinch. She has her own television, we have ours. It's the only television we have. So, if my Girlfriend is on the computer I use the television and vice versa.

Anyway, still for sale.. here's pics.. sorry I fingerprinted it.. smudges easy..

Wii system, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Deluxe Gaming Bundle which includes component cable, carry case, and a bunch of stuff.

post-6095-129354481355_thumb.jpg

post-6095-129354481481_thumb.jpg

post-6095-129354481537_thumb.jpg

post-6095-129354481607_thumb.jpg

Yep. I know. I had stated I was putting it all back in the box to take pictures, which I did.

Anyway, I spoke with the lady at work.. she said to speak with my Mom.. she'll understand. I finally did.

I'm getting the $158 set of pots and pans I want, plus a $225 video card for my computer.