IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped Round 11: Missile Command 3D

Austin

Jaguar HSC Revamped ROUND 11:

MISSILE COMMAND 3D!

ROUND OVER.

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Play 3D MODE; Pick default lives and settings, and play until you receive a Game Over. Submit your highest score when finished.

If you are not familiar with the new Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/166522-new-jaguar-hsc-rules-updated-7242010/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. :)

Final rankings for Missile Command 3D:

1. The_Laird - 121,650 +11

2. GKC - 78,600 +10

3. Gaztee - 26,675 +9

4. Orpheuswaking - 26,050 +8

5. Jag_Slave - 15,025 +7

The current Jaguar HSC Rankings:

1. The_Laird - 102pts

2. Austin - 95pts

3. orpheuswaking - 78pts

4. Boog - 74pts

5. Hyper_Eye - 46pts

6. Gaztee - 44pts

7. Kevincal - 43pts

8. Major Havoc 2049 - 34pts

9. Kgenthe - 37pts

10. Roadrunner - 23pts

11. Doctorclu - 17pts

12. GKC - 16pts

13. Lexlothar - 13pts

14. Save2600 - 11pts

15. Sauron - 10pts

16. Tyrant - 8pts

17. Dan Iacovelli - 3pts

Unless someone has an extra copy of this they are willing to sell cheap, I will be sitting this one out. Surprisingly emulation works in general, however, all of text is garbled and unreadable. It's impossible to see the menus or read any sort of score. :thumbsdown:

It's not the text it's your eyes. I told you emulation would make you go blind :rolling:

• Like 1

No posted scores yet? I have 4 days off coming up and plan to give this a go. I don't play the 3d version of the game very often and in fact am pretty terrible at the game in general so this should be interesting. Don't judge me. :D

Edited by GKC
  • Like 1

The 3D mode is the one part of this game I don't really play and its my fave Jag game too but I will give it a try over the next few days.

Ya, when I voted for Missile Command 3D, I thought we would be playing the main game. It would be like voting for Tempest 2000 and then being told we're going to play Tempest Plus.

• Like 1

Yeah, sorry guys.. This is one of those few I haven't played and when I watched videos of it on YouTube, most of them were of the 3D mode so I figured that's what was popular.. It didn't seem bad either in the emulator (minus the fact that the text wouldn't show up). :|

Dammit - never got chance to play this baby! Stupid night shifts killed my week, that & a bad back! I like htis mode in MC too :(

If you get a chance to play tonight, go ahead and submit a score.. chances are I won't close this (and have the new thread up) until tomorrow morning. Just woke up honestly and I need to go to a meeting.. Probably won't feel like doing anything else when I get back, so you still have up to another day to get this in.

Dammit - never got chance to play this baby! Stupid night shifts killed my week, that & a bad back! I like htis mode in MC too :(

If you get a chance to play tonight, go ahead and submit a score.. chances are I won't close this (and have the new thread up) until tomorrow morning. Just woke up honestly and I need to go to a meeting.. Probably won't feel like doing anything else when I get back, so you still have up to another day to get this in.

I'm stuck here at work til 8 in the morning! I'll go have a quick go before I go to bed!! I'll even try to take a photo this time! :-o