IGNORED

Satisfactory Ebay Outcome

coleconut

I had bid on and won a XONOX double-ender Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2905094283771?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290509428377&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] that even though it was from Australia, appeared to be the NTSC version. At less than $20 I thought I was doing well.

Got the game today in the mail and sh&%, it was Chuck Norris and Artillery Duel, a much more common double-ender.

Sent an email off to the seller in Aus and she sent me a full refund including shipping charges within hours of my email.

I expressed sorrow to her that it all happened and just wanted to pass on to the gang here an Ebay story that turned out well for me unlike some other horror stories I have endured.

• Like 1

I had bid on and won a XONOX double-ender Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2905094283771?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290509428377&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] that even though it was from Australia, appeared to be the NTSC version. At less than $20 I thought I was doing well.

Got the game today in the mail and sh&%, it was Chuck Norris and Artillery Duel, a much more common double-ender.

Sent an email off to the seller in Aus and she sent me a full refund including shipping charges within hours of my email.

I expressed sorrow to her that it all happened and just wanted to pass on to the gang here an Ebay story that turned out well for me unlike some other horror stories I have endured.

Wow, how could she MISS that? I usually have great luck with buying off of ebay.

Wow, how could she MISS that? I usually have great luck with buying off of ebay.

Perhaps she got a higher offer? Real buyer might have even sent the replacement cart. If she sent nothing she gets a neg. If she sends the wrong cart chances are the bidder will believe it was an accident and let it slide.

All 3 are happy.

Bidder get a game for free.

Seller gets more than the final auction price.

Buyer gets the game he wants.

Perhaps she got a higher offer? Real buyer might have even sent the replacement cart. If she sent nothing she gets a neg. If she sends the wrong cart chances are the bidder will believe it was an accident and let it slide.

All 3 are happy.

Bidder get a game for free.

Seller gets more than the final auction price.

Buyer gets the game he wants.

agreed,the buyer should have asked her to send the right cart when he 1st informed her of the problem.If she didnt sell it to someone else then there would have been no problem sending it.

Wow, wrong game altogether? Doesn't sound like a satisfactory outcome to me at all! I mean, sure you got your money back, that's good, but how could she really NOT give your money back under the circumstances?

I hear you, uhh read you, but under the circumstances she had the right to demand I return the incorrect game, which she didnt. Woulda cost me quite a bit to airmail back to Australia. I have to look at the positives here. Seller doesnt seem to sell a lot of video games, I have to assume an honest mistake. And as it turned out I subsequently won thiseBay Auction -- Item Number: 1304673932891?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130467393289&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] from a Canadian seller. Again I believe this to be the NTSC version based on the diagonal type label despite the note at the bottom of the listing.

Wow, wrong game altogether? Doesn't sound like a satisfactory outcome to me at all! I mean, sure you got your money back, that's good, but how could she really NOT give your money back under the circumstances?

I hear you, uhh read you, but under the circumstances she had the right to demand I return the incorrect game, which she didnt. Woulda cost me quite a bit to airmail back to Australia. I have to look at the positives here. Seller doesnt seem to sell a lot of video games, I have to assume an honest mistake. And as it turned out I subsequently won thiseBay Auction -- Item Number: 1304673932891?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130467393289&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] from a Canadian seller. Again I believe this to be the NTSC version based on the diagonal type label despite the note at the bottom of the listing.

If she had demanded that you return the incorrect game, the shipping would have been on her, not you. It was her fault! So, that's not a positive. The only positive I see here is that you didn't get shafted out of your money. But, you'll find another one anyway, like you maybe already have, so it doesn't much matter.