IGNORED

Best Activision Game

tz101

For me:

1 - Pitfall II - never played until last summer. I got up to something like 189,000 after a week or so. The music has not left my head for very long since.

2 - Pressure Cooker - More memorable music and fun. I learned to play this on a b/w TV, try that sometime!

3 - Freeway - simple game, but I like it.

re:

Kaboom - I'm sure if I ever had this game simultaneously with a decent set of paddles, it might be on the list, but sadly....

Barnstorming - Am I missing something? I always wanted this, but on first play I got through the course perfectly the second time. I guess I need to look at the manual online for different difficulties / games.

Hey, what about Keystone Kapers? I love this game. Of course the other mentions like Pitfall, River Raid, H.E.R.O. are of course really good too. Activision made some of the best 2600 game IMHO (along with iMagic).

For some reason I can't give Imagic the same love that you do. There are only a few Imagic games that I really like.

Hey, what about Keystone Kapers? I love this game. Of course the other mentions like Pitfall, River Raid, H.E.R.O. are of course really good too. Activision made some of the best 2600 game IMHO (along with iMagic).

For some reason I can't give Imagic the same love that you do. There are only a few Imagic games that I really like.

Um, Keystone Kapers is an Activision game, not an iMagic.