IGNORED

New Colecovision game discovered! Cat S.O.S. game

Seaquest

I love it when threads have a happy ending.

So many great things happening in the ColecoVision Scene recently... and it's only the 5th day of the year :!: :!: :!:

I may have to go out an buy a CV. I always wanted one as a kid, but my mom refused, mainly because we didn't have a pot to piss in, but also because I already had a 2600. :)

I can do one better... I'll Paypal the shipping amount to you and whoever is receiving the cart (so they can ship it back for no charge). Let me know once everything is figured out. I can't see it being more than $10 each way? ($20 in total?) Anyway, the offer is there to help. Just PM me the paypal addresses of the 2 parties and the funds will be there.

That's my contribution to the preservation of this great find!

I am all ready to ship. The only problem is that I don't have a paypal account. Would you consider a money order? Thanks

I can do one better... I'll Paypal the shipping amount to you and whoever is receiving the cart (so they can ship it back for no charge). Let me know once everything is figured out. I can't see it being more than $10 each way? ($20 in total?) Anyway, the offer is there to help. Just PM me the paypal addresses of the 2 parties and the funds will be there.

I am all ready to ship. The only problem is that I don't have a paypal account. Would you consider a money order? Thanks

You have an impressive organ sir! I come from a long German heritage of pipe organ builders.

AX

You have an impressive organ sir! I come from a long German heritage of pipe organ builders.

AX

It's the page theater organ at stevenson highschool in Ga. :)

I saw the same topic at Digital Press forum... I didn't write any comment yet and I think it's a good idea to let you know what I think about this.

This is great! Thanks for showing us an original Coleco game we didn't know about yet! Thanks for sharing your story and allowing the game to be saved and played again!

I hope to see even more pictures and hopefully a game footage eventually.

(thanks to 4ever2600 to PM me)

Not sure what is happening with the game... I had a PM from seaquest and I was planning on picking up a money order for him. He mentioned that he would be shipping the game to someone else? Not sure what's going on, but whenever it is shipped, please PM me the amount so I can get the money order.

Same goes for the person it get's shipped to. Let me know the amount to ship it back and I'll paypal the funds (or money order the funds - whichever you prefer) and get this beauty dumped so everyone can enjoy it! :)

Not sure what is happening with the game... I had a PM from seaquest and I was planning on picking up a money order for him. He mentioned that he would be shipping the game to someone else? Not sure what's going on, but whenever it is shipped, please PM me the amount so I can get the money order.

Same goes for the person it get's shipped to. Let me know the amount to ship it back and I'll paypal the funds (or money order the funds - whichever you prefer) and get this beauty dumped so everyone can enjoy it! :)

here's my latest message from Seaquest:

Well, some bad news. My parents aren't exactly thrilled that I'll be sending my rare game off to Canada. Now I'm not saying I can't send the rom to you, I just need to find someone closer to dump the cart. (we live in XXXXXXXX) As soon as I get it dumped I'll send the rom to you. If I can't find anybody closer I still might be able to send the game to you. I am so sorry for the trouble I'm causing by doing this. I do really want to get this dumped.

He told me that I'll be the "official" publisher also.... but let's keep our finger crossed .... as hope is tiny to see this rom dumped...... but we never knows! :)

Same goes for the person it get's shipped to. Let me know the amount to ship it back and I'll paypal the funds (or money order the funds - whichever you prefer) and get this beauty dumped so everyone can enjoy it! icon_smile.gif

here's my latest message from Seaquest:

Well, some bad news. My parents aren't exactly thrilled that I'll be sending my rare game off to Canada. Now I'm not saying I can't send the rom to you, I just need to find someone closer to dump the cart. (we live in XXXXXXXX) As soon as I get it dumped I'll send the rom to you. If I can't find anybody closer I still might be able to send the game to you. I am so sorry for the trouble I'm causing by doing this. I do really want to get this dumped.

He told me that I'll be the "official" publisher also.... but let's keep our finger crossed .... as hope is tiny to see this rom dumped...... but we never knows! icon_smile.gif

Ahh ok... well it seems if he lived in Ohio, there would be plenty of people close by that he could ship to. Hopefully he can ship to someone in the US that is considered close enough. Ahh well... at least when the cart does get shipped, I'll gladly pay the shipping price. My offer will still stand.

That's cool that you'll be the 'official' publisher too J-F!

Let's just keep our fingers crossed on this one. Or perhaps we should all start contacting local CAT dealerships? lol

Well, I live in Georgia. Pretty much everyone who can dump it lives really far away. I am now just waiting around to find the closest dumper. And yes retroillucid, when I get it dumped I still fully intend to have you make the reproduction carts. ;)

I'm sorry i'm being such a pain about all this. It's just that I'm very apprehensive about sending my only rare game off somewhere.

Edited by Seaquest

Well, I live in Georgia. Pretty much everyone who can dump it lives really far away. I am now just waiting around to find the closest dumper. And yes retroillucid, when I get it dumped I still fully intend to have you make the reproduction carts. ;)

I'm sorry i'm being such a pain about all this. It's just that I'm very apprehensive about sending my only rare game off somewhere.

What if someone sent you a cart dumper to plug on your PC, with instructions on how to use it?