IGNORED

The Legend of Baryl Reichardt - Only an Image :D

ti99iuc

Ciro, looking good man!! It's a bit more modern than I was looking for with the fonts and the skeleton, but it's a direction I think could work... I kind of had an idea of the whole thing looking like an old bound parchment journal with old English lettering on it. But what you've done here is a new and interesting direction. :) I like it alot. Perhaps we can try a couple different ideas and see which one fits the project the best. :) thank you!

Ciro, looking good man!! It's a bit more modern than I was looking for with the fonts and the skeleton, but it's a direction I think could work... I kind of had an idea of the whole thing looking like an old bound parchment journal with old English lettering on it. But what you've done here is a new and interesting direction. :) I like it alot. Perhaps we can try a couple different ideas and see which one fits the project the best. :) thank you!

Perfect Opry ;-D

thankyou for your words... i have a modern hand on my works as you seen... i have seen Codex have a big talent on 8bit images :-D

i like his works a lot !! :-D

Codex is out of the community for a while.... He's been pretty much absent for several months, and I know what that's like. Real life takes you away sometimes--- hence my absence for the past 3 weeks. :) You're very talented, Ciro. Thank you for lending your services to the TI community!!!

Codex is out of the community for a while.... He's been pretty much absent for several months, and I know what that's like. Real life takes you away sometimes--- hence my absence for the past 3 weeks. :) You're very talented, Ciro. Thank you for lending your services to the TI community!!!

Codex, it's a real pleasure to be in this community ! :-D... I love TI99 and all the emotions that I got from this machine.

in my life are not a graphic designer, but I love working ... I work on computers and networks:-D. One of my biggest dreams would be to have the enough time to take care of ti99 full-time :-D. Now, instead, I have little time, and therefore much prefer to dedicate to my beloved daughter (9yo) :-D