IGNORED

Dracula Unreleased ColecoVision Game

retroillucid

Of all the games that were doomed because of the crash, Dracula for the CV is the one i wish made it.The graphics look great Retro!.I sure hope this game becomes a reality instead of just pictures!!!!!!!

I really wanted the Horse Racing game in the original catalog.

Yeah, Horse Racing is another one that looked great and a lot of fun.It figures all the best looking games that looked like a lot of fun were scrapped.Really frustrating!!!Damn CRASH!!!! icon_mad.gif

It's funny how the crash makes some of us unhappy... yet in the mid-80's the crash was a blessing at the time. I was starting to get tons of games and cheap too! I remember my library of carts increasing by leaps and bounds! Yeah eventually the carts disappeared from stores but then Zellers came out with more carts during the brief revival for the 2600 in the late 80's. Then Nintendo pretty much devoured the market.

Ahhh memories....

Of all the games that were doomed because of the crash, Dracula for the CV is the one i wish made it.The graphics look great Retro!.I sure hope this game becomes a reality instead of just pictures!!!!!!!

I really wanted the Horse Racing game in the original catalog.

Yeah, Horse Racing is another one that looked great and a lot of fun.It figures all the best looking games that looked like a lot of fun were scrapped.Really frustrating!!!Damn CRASH!!!! icon_mad.gif

It's funny how the crash makes some of us unhappy... yet in the mid-80's the crash was a blessing at the time. I was starting to get tons of games and cheap too! I remember my library of carts increasing by leaps and bounds! Yeah eventually the carts disappeared from stores but then Zellers came out with more carts during the brief revival for the 2600 in the late 80's. Then Nintendo pretty much devoured the market.

Ahhh memories....

Yeah, everything must crash eventually if you think about it.I don't know how accurate the supposed games to be released were, but they sure teased us GOOD!!!

That catalog was a teaser.. I always wanted that Turtle game... when I saw Telly Turtle, I thought to myself.... FINALLY! .... Boy, was I disappointed. lol

What really bothered me was the Colecovision system box. Pics of those games and they weren't even available... that was terrible.

Always wanted Tunnels and Trolls... I thought Gateway to Apshai was TnT back in the day.

Man.. I'd buy Horse Racing for the Colecovision... I loved the Intelly Horse Racing. That was fun. All I wanted to do was bet on the ponies! lol