IGNORED

XM Status Page...

Curt Vendel

Is it too late for me to order one of the beauties? I have actually been anticipating this product ever since I learned about it at CGE. I meant to place my pre-order but unfortunately I've been stuck in Upstate NY for the past 4 months and was unable to check my internet on a regular basis.

Please, take my money!

I just want to make FUN of people who say this...Curt "Take all the time you need" I can wait for your email to be sent to me! lol :roll:

Well, it's like this..take your time, but think of me...what about me? :D

Order page is accessible, again...

• Like 1

I'm getting a little concerned. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that it would be this late in the year without receiving mine and I'm about to move to a new house. I sent a message to Legacy Engineering telling them that I was moving and asking them to change the shipping address for my order but I received no reply. I really hope that I didn't just lose $100 because its going to ship to the old address...

I take it from the comments here that the person running Legacy is named Curt...Curt if you're seeing this please confirm that you received my e-mail and will be able to ship to the new address. My sn here is the same as the beginning of my e-mail address that I used to order from Legacy engineering.

I'm about to move to a new house.

I'm in the same boat (moving in mid-June) though a bunch of people have received notifications that it's shipping in early May.

take it from the comments here that the person running Legacy is named Curt

Curt Vendel specifically. Responsible for this site as well ... check it out: http://www.atarimuseum.com/

Hopefully we'll get an update soon.

I just moved, too.. I did a change of address at the post office, but I'd like to forward my new address to Curt just to be safe... Any idea how to do this?

Yeah the problem with this is that I don't think that the post office forwards packages, only letter mail. Hopefully it'll be a moot issue and we get through to Curt but I'm moving May 3,4 so if it ships in May it really needs to go to my new address.

I have just moved, and was able to submit my new address successfully to Legacy Engineering via their website. I used the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page.

Within a few days, I received an email confirming the change, which also let me know my ship date is May 12.

That is great! Can't wait!

I just moved, too.. I did a change of address at the post office, but I'd like to forward my new address to Curt just to be safe... Any idea how to do this?

Yeah the problem with this is that I don't think that the post office forwards packages, only letter mail. Hopefully it'll be a moot issue and we get through to Curt but I'm moving May 3,4 so if it ships in May it really needs to go to my new address.

They will only forward First Class Mail. Bulk mail, Priority Mail packages, and 3rd class junk mail needs to be properly addressed with your new address.

Ohhh Boy, people are starting to get bitchy again!!!! If you have your gitch in a knot and can't wait, ask for a refund and move along!! I've waited a year or so for Ax's 25th Anniversary 7800 to get finshed, its paid for just like the XM, and I have not cried about it!

So suck it up!!

Ohhh Boy, people are starting to get bitchy again!!!!

So suck it up!!

I haven't seen any bitchiness. Just people wanting to make sure Curt has the right address on file so they get the thing when it does ship.I just inquired by email. No problem at all with it shipping later than expected though it does pose a logistic consideration with a move that was planned.

Edited by DracIsBack
  • Like 6

I have just moved, and was able to submit my new address successfully to Legacy Engineering via their website. I used the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page.

Within a few days, I received an email confirming the change, which also let me know my ship date is May 12.

That is great! Can't wait!

Can you give me the email you used? I clicked that, but the email was returned. Here's what it says:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

inqury@legacyengineer.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <inqury@legacyengineer.com> User unknown; rejecting (state 14).